Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCSMlsBEQLg Braille: "its psychotic to go against the true God with a straight jacket on and your shoes untied." Odd Thomas: "Why you separatin' sacred from secular and miss ya chance To advance the kingdom of God, because they disrespectin you? It's time we capture the heart, not to censor it, But become a mentor to it, speak to it, And stay true to it, only to restore through it." Nice song, good beat and soundfx + tangible lyrics.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Nice song, good beat and steady soundfx + tangible lyrics. It is truely the lyrics that speak louder than the drums though in this song. I like it. This will be the song i use now for united black,white and brown on the one clip. I didn't see the asian guy rap though, i wonder what he has release the peace in faith with hope and love. P.s i can't edit for some reason.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted July 14, 2013 Posted July 14, 2013 1 last song post becoming a christian that i like. http://youtu.be/D9CoAylqe-E
Socrates Posted July 14, 2013 Posted July 14, 2013 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj0T4uK3lE[/media]
4588686 Posted July 14, 2013 Posted July 14, 2013 (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoiLFRpWvQ0&bpctr=1373839909 HERITAGE NOT HATE!!! :D Edited July 14, 2013 by Hasan
Socrates Posted July 14, 2013 Posted July 14, 2013 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooz3eqWRdlc[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZg3WKhk94k[/media]
Socrates Posted July 14, 2013 Posted July 14, 2013 HERITAGE NOT HATE!!! :D It's awesome that you're so proud of your heritage and all, but do you really need to shout it out every single post?
Ice_nine Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 Never say die! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpIxrMmSrBw I am gonna see these guys live this summer! at the Soulfest! I was gonna go to soulfest this year but they CANCELLED FIVE IRON FRENZY. This was blasphemous. At least I saw them last year *swoon*
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 I was gonna go to soulfest this year but they CANCELLED FIVE IRON FRENZY. This was blasphemous. At least I saw them last year *swoon* Didn't know that. That is disappointing.
Ice_nine Posted July 17, 2013 Posted July 17, 2013 Didn't know that. That is disappointing. The band that probably has the most loyal following of any of the headliners? Yeah let's axe them. STUPID *stomps off in protest*
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 18, 2013 Posted August 18, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgl2KqF-AWk These guys were good at Soulfest.
Seven77 Posted August 18, 2013 Posted August 18, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgl2KqF-AWk These guys were good at Soulfest. Off topic: Evolution isn't stupid and wrong---Darwinism is stupid and wrong.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 19, 2013 Posted August 19, 2013 Off topic: Evolution isn't stupid and wrong---Darwinism is stupid and wrong. If you think you evolved from monkeys then I have bad news.
Seven77 Posted August 19, 2013 Posted August 19, 2013 (edited) If you think you evolved from monkeys then I have bad news. I didn't say i evolved from monkeys now did i? ;) I have news for you: the Catholic Church is not opposed to evolution, She is opposed to Darwin's theory of evolution. Edited August 19, 2013 by Seven77
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 20, 2013 Posted August 20, 2013 I didn't say i evolved from monkeys now did i? ;) I have news for you: the Catholic Church is not opposed to evolution, She is opposed to Darwin's theory of evolution. I am not opposed to evolution. Darwin's theory: Heresy. Humans not being created specifically as humans: Heresy.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted August 20, 2013 Posted August 20, 2013 Something to try to put us back on topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwkDF5AxQM
Seven77 Posted August 21, 2013 Posted August 21, 2013 Something to try to put us back on topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwkDF5AxQM Helps a little, i suppose :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PK3NrtfRw&list=PL8900FCEFD40F20E7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now