An Old School Catholic Message Board

Music Thread

Anastasia13

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Is he the good muslim or the bad muslim ?  Is he even muslim ? I owned one of his albums once. And i used to get into his song ' Guess who's back.' What is he/who does he represent?  In his song 'Guess who's back,' just before the lightning comes from the sky he says ' the great God of egypt.' Is that who he reps.

Jesus iz Lord.

P.s. I rekon this thread should also have chats about the songs posted, if you wan't to chat about them.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Is he the good muslim or the bad muslim ?  Is he even muslim ? I owned one of his albums once. And i used to get into his song ' Guess who's back.' What is he/who does he represent?  In his song 'Guess who's back,' just before the lightning comes from the sky he says ' the great God of egypt.' Is that who he reps.

Jesus iz Lord.

P.s. I rekon this thread should also have chats about the songs posted, if you wan't to chat about them.

Wasn't Rakim a 5%er? Don't know if he still is...lets pray for our skilled brother. Know the ledge.

Chestertonian

Wasn't Rakim a 5%er? Don't know if he still is...lets pray for our skilled brother. Know the ledge.

Thinkin he was, but don't know anymore. I know a lot of guys from wu-tang are, as is talib kweli.

Anastasia13

Jesus iz Lord.

I wonder if there are any Coptic rappers from Egypt...

Chats are encouraged.

Edited by Light and Truth

Anastasia13

http://youtu.be/r6KApfD-cI4

Something a little more folksy.

Edited by Light and Truth