Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

 

This is the best song in the entire thread. Everyone else should just give up.

Anastasia13
Posted

http://youtu.be/T2iHPCUjprs

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsFpUW48Tnc

 

Anastasia13
Posted

http://youtu.be/yWbMz_aBlMU

Anastasia13
Posted

http://youtu.be/FDmPcSWE0WU

Chestertonian
Posted

http://youtu.be/FDmPcSWE0WU

 

Did you see that I posted a remix of this song?

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3MqtYdTpmQ

 

Did this make anyone else's heart ache??  Losing a friend completely that once offered you a kidney if I would have need it.  I am a religious nut.  What happened.  I feel like I wrote this song.  Today's gospel reading really hit me too.  what I took from retreats years ago and what my friends just recently took from the Keanu Reeves movie Constntine is The Church is a hospital for sinners (That's not today's reading) we just have to pick ourselves back up when we fall (Aka confession).  But today's reading permanately told me it is so much more than that.  We have to forgive others...  All of em.  And I was bullied at school for my entire childhood growing up by kids and an adult alike.  And Forgiving them is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard.  but it it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beyond mandatory.  I mouthed off to my dad at softball this tuesday in a way that shocked me and he and I were cool before bed.  God forgives the unthinkable in us because we forgive the unthinkable in others.  You have to remember there is a tragedy behind every bully and sometimes it's a super lame tragedy like his Xbox broke it's first week.  or you never get the back story.  And those are the touphest to forgive.  

One more thing I am thouroghly disgusted with people playing the judgement card.  Practicing Christians should all know the first spiritual work of mercy is admonishing the sinner, obvi you need to do it properly.  Sorry that's my rant.  

Anastasia13
Posted

http://youtu.be/N3qIwH94Ejc

 

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAsqalYR_dU

 

Anastasia13
Posted

http://youtu.be/ccX4rYCxwuU

 

Chestertonian
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg

 

Chestertonian
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeTnog5RRQo

 

Chestertonian
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aF9AJm0RFc

 

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuAetZIG0mg

 

 

"What if I had the power to gather all of my favorite MCs with the illest comic book characters and make them arch enemies?" Hip-hop would win...

 

 

 

Anastasia13
Posted

Did you see that I posted a remix of this song?

 

I missed that actually. I will look for it again shortly.

 

http://youtu.be/1xnZ9ez0ApA

 

Check out the lyrics in the about section.

 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

The only thing I have ever wanted in life is a pink tiger-striped tank.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM

 

Posted

http://youtu.be/mMVE3NEYG1Q

 

Anastasia13
Posted

http://youtu.be/aJIUmzQlXDM

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...