Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

DudeWalter.jpg

 

 

You're hot, we should hang out.  

Posted (edited)

My apologies to Hasan if I came off a bit brusque in our chat. I think you are well meaning, and that is true even if we do not agree on the issues in  this thread. God bless you my atheist friend.

Edited by Apotheoun
Posted

You forgot to add, 'No homo.' >(

 

Why would I do that?

Posted

Internet friend or friend in real life? 

 

Although I have only corresponded with Hasan through the written word using the magics of the internets, I consider him a real friend. I respect him, even though he is wrong so much. Because his heart is in the right place.

 

I am dismayed that he is going to DC. I fear he will be exposed to serious assholes. Real scum. People who believe the wrong thing for the wrong reasons. What I believe may be wrong, but I believe it for the right reasons.

 

I would probably be sad if Hasan was crushed by bulls, or eaten by cannibals.

Posted

Although I have only corresponded with Hasan through the written word using the magics of the internets, I consider him a real friend. I respect him, even though he is wrong so much. Because his heart is in the right place.

 

I am dismayed that he is going to DC. I fear he will be exposed to serious arse portals. Real scum. People who believe the wrong thing for the wrong reasons. What I believe may be wrong, but I believe it for the right reasons.

 

I would probably be sad if Hasan was crushed by bulls, or eaten by cannibals.

That's how I feel about you. I see you as an internet friend. Plus I was able to steal your Christopher West diagram and alter it to show the error of Islam.  :spike:

Posted

A Canadian smilie.

Posted

A Canadian smilie.

Yeah, it has the advantage of being in the first row of smilies.

Posted

My apologies to Hasan if I came off a bit brusque in our chat. I think you are well meaning, and that is true even if we do not agree on the issues in  this thread. God bless you my atheist friend.

 

 

Right back at you, sincerely   

Posted

oh, puke

PhuturePriest
Posted

You could pay ten million dollars for a couple acres of land in one of the more expensive areas in Calgary. :|

Not adjusting for inflation, naturally. . . Heh.

 

65789939_1.jpg

 

Those windows look great for in the winter when there is four feet of snow on the ground and the wind is blasting into them, and during the Spring when there is hail crashing down on the windows. Let's not forget just how ungodly the temperature in that house must be in the summer.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Those windows look great for in the winter when there is four feet of snow on the ground and the wind is blasting into them, and during the Spring when there is hail crashing down on the windows. Let's not forget just how ungodly the temperature in that house must be in the summer.

If you can afford to spend nearly twelve million dollars on your house, you do not worry too much about the extra bit you spend on A/C and heating.

PhuturePriest
Posted

If you can afford to spend nearly twelve million dollars on your house, you do not worry too much about the extra bit you spend on A/C and heating.

 

I'm just saying, it seems like a waste. Even if I had twelve million to spend on my house, I wouldn't just freely spend it on air conditioning when I know I could save some.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I'm just saying, it seems like a waste. Even if I had twelve million to spend on my house, I wouldn't just freely spend it on air conditioning when I know I could save some.


Waste is a rather different concept to a multi millionaire.
PhuturePriest
Posted

Waste is a rather different concept to a multi millionaire.

 

Then I do believe multi millionaires need a reality check.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Commie. :|

PhuturePriest
Posted

Commie. :|

 

Greedy corporate scum.

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

That's how I feel about you. I see you as an internet friend. Plus I was able to steal your Christopher West diagram and alter it to show the error of Islam.  :spike:

Wait, is this a dirty joke?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...