An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Has News

DiscerningCatholic

DiscerningCatholic

But I'm not gonna tell y'all right now; probably tomorrow. :)

I did get to meet Lil AND Sr. Lisa!!! :nun:

dominicansoul

SISTER MARY GRACE!!!!!!!!!  DID YOU TELL HER HI FOR ME???????????????????????????

Pax_et bonum

Nice shirt :nun: I'm not saying anything, but YAY! I can't wait to hear the details!

DiscerningCatholic

Here it is, pholks

After talking with Sr. Joseph Andrew and having a totally awe.some weekend with the sisters - I'd be happy to just be there even without the retreatants; I didn't want to leave - everything I was feeling was confirmed. I went worried that I'd leave knowing that it wasn't for me, but the exact opposite happened. 

And so, following the orders of Sr. Joseph Andrew, I plan to - Lord willing - go back in November, get application papers and apply for postulancy for 2014. Provided that, of course, God doesn't tell me otherwise. ;)

:nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: 

Edited by DiscerningCatholic

PhuturePriest

Here it is, pholks

After talking with Sr. Joseph Andrew and having a totally awe.some weekend with the sisters - I'd be happy to just be there even without the retreatants; I didn't want to leave - everything I was feeling was confirmed. I went worried that I'd leave knowing that it wasn't for me, but the exact opposite happened. 

And so, following the orders of Sr. Joseph Andrew, I plan to - Lord willing - go back in November, get application papers and apply for postulancy for 2014. Provided that, of course, God doesn't tell me otherwise. ;)

:nun2: :nun2:  :nun2:  :nun2:  :nun2: 

I don't believe your photos (If you put them on here) worked.

But I suppose I should congratulate you. I should say what's on my mind to be polite, like how this is a good thing and I can definitely see you as a Sister. But I'll avoid such things for now.

DiscerningCatholic

I don't believe your photos (If you put them on here) worked.

I didn't post any pictures; I don't have too many of them and the ones I do have are on a friend's camera. And a lot of the sisters wanted them to stay within my Facebook profile and go no further. :\ Sorry! I do have one that I can share, though...

298556_383381971778931_1577843033_n.jpg