An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Has News

DiscerningCatholic

DiscerningCatholic

I love Sr. Evangeline just totally tearing that question about the Judges apart!!!! I was like  :bounce: and then  :winner:  I mean...LIKE A BOSS.

dominicansoul

I was shawked!

I think they should go back next year and try to win it all again...haha

PhuturePriest

I love Sr. Evangeline just totally tearing that question about the Judges apart!!!! I was like  :bounce: and then  :winner:  I mean...LIKE A BOSS.

What was the question and how did she tear the question apart?

DiscerningCatholic

It was something like "Which three of these six names are people in Judges?"

And she basically went like this "Well, I know it's not him, him, or him, so I'm gonna go with him, him, and him." It took her less than 30 seconds.

DiscerningCatholic

Also, I heard that SheIsCatholic's (Sr. Leah) sister Sr. Anna/Incarnata left to enter Carmel...the day I arrived at the retreat! So that's probably why we haven't heard from either of them...

Also, I heard that SheIsCatholic's (Sr. Leah) sister Sr. Anna/Incarnata left to enter Carmel...the day I arrived at the retreat! So that's probably why we haven't heard from either of them...

Yeah I heard that too. Wonder which Carmel she entered? Edited by SrKateri

emma8201986

I wondered why Sr. Incarnata's name was deleted from the list of sisters in the community.  I was feeling badly that Sr. Lisa's sister left and went home - it's great to know her discernment pointed her to a different form of religious life.

Lil'Monster

I didn't know that.....nobody told me

DiscerningCatholic

LOL the only way I knew was because I asked Sr. Josephine, "Aren't you Sr. Leah's sister?" And then she laughed because I got them mixed up and told me about Sr. Incarnata. :)

Mary+Immaculate<3

I didn't know that either. Wow. I'm glad she felt no pressure about staying when she was called to a different monastery. I still wish I could've met her at a retreat some time though, she seemed funny on SheIsCatholic's videos about her :) Well, let's pray that she finds her true home and arrives safe and sound.

DiscerningCatholic

I actually wasn't surprised when she told me that Sr. Incarnata left; she seemed like a more contemplative kind of person even on SIC's videos.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

307049_384565018327293_367936341_n.jpg

Oh, yeah... :nun: Anyone recognize her? ;)

FANGIRLING. F-A-N-G-I-R-L-I-N-G