LittleWaySoul Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 On fisheaters, you can see who is banned and why. I kinda like that. One of the members was "banned for being an ass." Another was "banned for not following Catechism on treatment of homosexuality" :smile3: They also have a nifty little member map thing. But seriously, the feel of Phatmass is way better, and I also like the community here much better as well. We're much more open to those with differing views and I feel like we're just overall a pretty awesome group :smile3: Phatmass 4 lyf :hehe:
CatholicsAreKewl Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 On fisheaters, you can see who is banned and why. I kinda like that. One of the members was "banned for being an ass." Another was "banned for not following Catechism on treatment of homosexuality" :smile3: Lets all join to see who can get banned first!
franciscanheart Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Like I said, I was interested in the reactions on this forum. It has been a pretty major source of controversy on their site, so I figured it was at least worth a look over here.Why?Also, why would anyone here care what's going on at a site we don't even talk about here?This whole thread is really confusing. :wacko:
KnightofChrist Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Why? Also, why would anyone here care what's going on at a site we don't even talk about here? This whole thread is really confusing. :wacko: PM must care about it collectively in some manner otherwise we'd not be on page 4 and this thread would have 0 or under 10 replies. That's what typically happens when PM collectively doesn't care. Just saying...
Winchester Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 (edited) Why? Also, why would anyone here care what's going on at a site we don't even talk about here? This whole thread is really confusing. :wacko: Except now we've talked about the dumb place for two four pages. Can we get a lock, in here? I miss the old mods. Well, one of them, anyway. Edited May 31, 2013 by Winchester
Nihil Obstat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Posted May 31, 2013 Why? Also, why would anyone here care what's going on at a site we don't even talk about here? This whole thread is really confusing. :wacko: :idontknow: Nobody is forcing you to read this thread.
franciscanheart Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Except now we've talked about the dumb place for two four pages. Can we get a lock, in here? I miss the old mods. Well, one of them, anyway. :blush:Also, may God forgive me for perpetuating these croutons. :wacko:
KnightofChrist Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 :idontknow: Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. Well that's not true, I've been sending mind beams into her brain "Read the thread, read the thread, send me $28 and a snickers bar." The results have only been partly successful.
Winchester Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Well that's not true, I've been sending mind beams into her brain "Read the thread, read the thread, send me $28 and a snickers bar." The results have only been partly successful. I don't believe you have the production facilities for that activity.
Basilisa Marie Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Hmm. There are sure a lot of TradCat forums. Maybe I should start one for liberal pansies to balance out the pool. :| And then when I'm done harvesting souls, I shut the thing down and send them to Phatmass. :|
Nihil Obstat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Posted May 31, 2013 Hmm. There are sure a lot of TradCat forums. Maybe I should start one for liberal pansies to balance out the pool. :| And then when I'm done harvesting souls, I shut the thing down and send them to Phatmass. :| That sounds terrible. :| Send them to CAF or something.
Not The Philosopher Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 This thread is becoming very meta: we're having a controversy over a thread about a controversy.
Nihil Obstat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Posted May 31, 2013 This thread is becoming very meta: we're having a controversy over a thread about a controversy. Welcome to the world of Phatmassers. :smile3:
PhuturePriest Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 That sounds terrible. :| Send them to CAF or something. Amen. Send them anywhere but here. The last thing we need is twelve liberals running around. We have one liberal around here, and we keep him because his humor balances him out.
Basilisa Marie Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Oh, I was thinking people who like Novus Ordo and maybe the odd guitar and read Commonweal and trade in their mustangs for hybrids. :)
Nihil Obstat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Posted May 31, 2013 Oh, I was thinking people who like Novus Ordo and maybe the odd guitar and read Commonweal and trade in their mustangs for hybrids. :) Yeah... One of you is enough. :|
Guest Allie Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Do I need to confess a secret (formerly secret ) desire to ban and then burn any guitar withn 15 yards of the Holy Mass?
Nihil Obstat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Posted May 31, 2013 Do I need to confess a secret (formerly secret ) desire to ban and then burn any guitar withn 15 yards of the Holy Mass? Confess? You should be proud. :|
Basilisa Marie Posted May 31, 2013 Posted May 31, 2013 Yeah... One of you is enough. :| Psh, that's adorable, you think I'm unique. I'm just vocal. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now