PhuturePriest Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I can't resist the temptation to make an account there. I just finished The Order of the Phoenix last night, and I've been inspired by George and Fred.
HisChildForever Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Thank you, I think I will! I like the layout and look of this forum very much. It's well done. It's kind of cozy, right? FE looks too scholastic for lack of a better word
PhuturePriest Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I've tried to make an account, but I can't. It says registering is currently disabled.
Amppax Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Nihil when you said indult earlier was it supposed to say insult? If so, that's funny, because my phone tried to auto-correct in the other direction. Also, if there is a music thread somehow spun out of this one, I repudiated everything I ever said about music. Except when I said country sucks, that still stands.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 1, 2013 Author Posted June 1, 2013 Nihil when you said indult earlier was it supposed to say insult? If so, that's funny, because my phone tried to auto-correct in the other direction. Also, if there is a music thread somehow spun out of this one, I repudiated everything I ever said about music. Except when I said country smells of elderberries, that still stands. Entirely possible. Where did I say that?
LittleWaySoul Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I've tried to make an account, but I can't. It says registering is currently disabled. Same here :unsure:
LittleWaySoul Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Thank you, I think I will! I like the layout and look of this forum very much. It's well done. Welcome to the Phatmass Phamily! :smile3:
HisChildForever Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I've tried to make an account, but I can't. It says registering is currently disabled. They knew you were coming :|
PhuturePriest Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 They knew you were coming :| I was thinking along the same lines. :P
Basilisa Marie Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 You have to send Vox an email to get an account. Instructions are listed in some of the introductory info threads and in the forum rules (am I the only one who reads those before joining a new forum? haha). I was thinking about it, but I don't think I can handle being pretty much the only person of a particular position in a forum like that. At least here I've gotten the distinct impression that even if some people think I'm a dirty heretic putting my soul in danger for not attending an EF liturgy and wearing pants and a swimsuit at the beach, at least they recognize that the Church technically allows me to be as I am. :)
Amppax Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 Entirely possible. Where did I say that? Here: "Ever heard the term crypto Jew used as an indult? I have, though not there."
Anastasia13 Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 (edited) No, sadly. I'm losing touch with my roots :'( Repent, infidel! Allah wants your heart, and not in a Mayan sacraficial way. Edited June 2, 2013 by Light and Truth
PhuturePriest Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 You have to send Vox an email to get an account. Instructions are listed in some of the introductory info threads and in the forum rules (am I the only one who reads those before joining a new forum? haha). Yes. I still haven't read the Phatmass rules, and I've been here a year and a half. :P And thank you for the information.
Chestertonian Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 Yes. I still haven't read the Phatmass rules, and I've been here a year and a half. :P And thank you for the information. Over 8k posts and you've only been here for a year and a half? You've been busy! I've been on here for four years and don't even have 500 yet.
PhuturePriest Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 Over 8k posts and you've only been here for a year and a half? You've been busy! I've been on here for four years and don't even have 500 yet. I'm pretty sure the reason I have that many is because I haven't been busy. ;)
Nihil Obstat Posted June 2, 2013 Author Posted June 2, 2013 Here: "Ever heard the term crypto Jew used as an indult? I have, though not there." Lol, yes. :smile3: I hate typing on my phone.
Amppax Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 Lol, yes. :smile3: I hate typing on my phone. I just find it funny your auto-correct is indult, instead of insult. :) You know you're Catholic when...
PhuturePriest Posted June 2, 2013 Posted June 2, 2013 I finally got an account, made one thread and one post, and then got canned because I'm not eighteen and they "talk about adult topics". What they don't realize is that I know more about Catholic moral theology concerning sex than most adult Catholics. :P
Nihil Obstat Posted June 2, 2013 Author Posted June 2, 2013 I finally got an account, made one thread and one post, and then got canned because I'm not eighteen and they "talk about adult topics". What they don't realize is that I know more about Catholic moral theology concerning sex than most adult Catholics. :P Get a new IP address, then register as Limes instead of Miles, then fail to mention your age. :|
PhuturePriest Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 Get a new IP address, then register as Limes instead of Miles, then fail to mention your age. :| I didn't register as Miles. They have no clue what my real name is. That being said, I don't even know what an IP address is, and I'm not bored enough to make another one and have another account, anyway. :P If they don't want people under eighteen at the site, that's okay. I don't really like breaking rules.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now