Nihil Obstat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Posted May 31, 2013 Psh, that's adorable, you think I'm unique. I'm just vocal. :) Much to my dismay. :( I like to pretend it is only you, and everyone else in the world is a traddy. :|
Nihil Obstat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Posted May 31, 2013 Hopefully everyone currently in this thread has a functioning sense of humor...
LittleWaySoul Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I don't like the tension between Phatmassers in this thread :C
LittleWaySoul Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I don't like the tension between Phatmassers in this thread :C I LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE BE HAPPY :love:
Ice_nine Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I LOVE YOU ALL, PLEASE BE HAPPY :love: I'm not saying you're ugly per se, but you are incredibly unattractive.
LittleWaySoul Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I'm not saying you're ugly per se, but you are incredibly unattractive. Whatever. You know you love my owl-bishop-thing. ;)
Nihil Obstat Posted June 1, 2013 Author Posted June 1, 2013 Too many liberals and modernists 'round these parts. I say we round them all up and exile them to CAF. Basil can be the first to go. My cart over to your right is selling premium-quality torches and pitchforks for your convenience.
Ice_nine Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Whatever. You know you love my owl-bishop-thing. ;) owls do not have immortal souls. I guess you think animals should receive communion too? HERESY
Winchester Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Holy shit. Fuck the fisheaters! Who cares? They are weird assholes. Would you want your daughter dating a fisheater? NO. No you wouldn't, and if you would, or if you're sitting on the fence, then do nothing that would in any way remotely possibly lead to the production of a daughter! Go to confession about whatever you would do to avoid this activity, but under no circumstances engage in anything with any remote chance of producing offspring until you think that you would rather burn the entire Earth in UNHOLY FIRE before having your daughter couple with one of the absolute lunatics in the fucking fisheaters.
Nihil Obstat Posted June 1, 2013 Author Posted June 1, 2013 Holy poo. floop the fisheaters! Who cares? They are weird arse portals. Would you want your daughter dating a fisheater? NO. No you wouldn't, and if you would, or if you're sitting on the fence, then do nothing that would in any way remotely possibly lead to the production of a daughter! Go to confession about whatever you would do to avoid this activity, but under no circumstances engage in anything with any remote chance of producing offspring until you think that you would rather burn the entire Earth in UNHOLY FIRE before having your daughter couple with one of the absolute lunatics in the flooping fisheaters. Did the flooping fisheaters call you an anarchist heretic again? :console: It is ok, buddy. Let it all out.
LittleWaySoul Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 owls do not have immortal souls. I guess you think animals should receive communion too? HERESY lel :hehe:
Clare Brigid Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 The 2000 Vatican document, issued by the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith under Cardinal Ratzinger, is summarized in a January 2003 report published by the Catholic News Service, which is an office of the the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. The report was republished by the National Catholic Reporter in 2011 and may be read here: http://ncronline.org/news/vatican-says-sex-change-operation-does-not-change-persons-gender I am the transwoman who is the subject of this thread. I'm glad I was compared here to k.d. lang; at least she's a woman! ;) Good singer, too. The fact is that I am still living in the male role, which contributes to the androgyny. I'll look better by Christmas, I promise, gentleman. And don't forget, please, that I am a real person and a Catholic. Part of the pro argument deals with an alleged secret Vatican letter to bishops which, again allegedly, approves of 'gender reassignment' surgery in some cases, provided the person in question never attempts to marry, take religious vows, or be ordained.
Winchester Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Great. Another person who puts the quote at the bottom of the post.
Lil Red Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 The 2000 Vatican document, issued by the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith under Cardinal Ratzinger, is summarized in a January 2003 report published by the Catholic News Service, which is an office of the the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. The report was republished by the National Catholic Reporter in 2011 and may be read here: http://ncronline.org/news/vatican-says-sex-change-operation-does-not-change-persons-gender I am the transwoman who is the subject of this thread. I'm glad I was compared here to k.d. lang; at least she's a woman! ;) Good singer, too. The fact is that I am still living in the male role, which contributes to the androgyny. I'll look better by Christmas, I promise, gentleman. And don't forget, please, that I am a real person and a Catholic. hi, and welcome to phatmass :) btw, pretty much don't take anything Winchester says seriously. ;)
Nihil Obstat Posted June 1, 2013 Author Posted June 1, 2013 The 2000 Vatican document, issued by the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith under Cardinal Ratzinger, is summarized in a January 2003 report published by the Catholic News Service, which is an office of the the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. The report was republished by the National Catholic Reporter in 2011 and may be read here: http://ncronline.org/news/vatican-says-sex-change-operation-does-not-change-persons-gender I am the transwoman who is the subject of this thread. I'm glad I was compared here to k.d. lang; at least she's a woman! ;) Good singer, too. The fact is that I am still living in the male role, which contributes to the androgyny. I'll look better by Christmas, I promise, gentleman. And don't forget, please, that I am a real person and a Catholic. Hm. I apologize for the comparison. In hindsight I do not feel very good about having said that. I maintain that I do not agree with your stance and I do not recognize it as authentically Catholic, but I do think you are being forthright in this whole situation.
PhuturePriest Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Great. Another person who puts the quote at the bottom of the post. I know, right? Why can't people get with the flooping program? It's like they've never been on a forum before...
HisChildForever Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 The 2000 Vatican document, issued by the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith under Cardinal Ratzinger, is summarized in a January 2003 report published by the Catholic News Service, which is an office of the the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. The report was republished by the National Catholic Reporter in 2011 and may be read here: http://ncronline.org/news/vatican-says-sex-change-operation-does-not-change-persons-gender I am the transwoman who is the subject of this thread. I'm glad I was compared here to k.d. lang; at least she's a woman! ;) Good singer, too. The fact is that I am still living in the male role, which contributes to the androgyny. I'll look better by Christmas, I promise, gentleman. And don't forget, please, that I am a real person and a Catholic. Just from looking at the FE forum, there seems to be a lot of anger there...PM members clash once in awhile but the atmosphere is totally warm here so stick around
Clare Brigid Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 Just from looking at the FE forum, there seems to be a lot of anger there...PM members clash once in awhile but the atmosphere is totally warm here so stick around Thank you, I think I will! I like the layout and look of this forum very much. It's well done. (And yes, I always prefer to put the quote at the top of a reply. I just had trouble figuring out how to do it here with my first post. Thanks for the "welcome," boys. :unsure: )
Winchester Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 I like the layout and look of this forum very much. It's well done.
Lil Red Posted June 1, 2013 Posted June 1, 2013 just went and looked at their layout. oh my, it's kind of horrendous :twitch:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now