Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

My cousin was closing his eyes and humming the entire time his wife was giving birth. I wanted to slap him, lol.



He was probably just dealing with him in his own way. But if my future husband did that, yeah I would slap him. Or worse! :p
Posted

Neither does spontaneous combustion, but you won't see me talking about how cool and amesome it is if someone with me in the room suddenly goes aflame for no reason. :P


Yeah because you would be running getting the marshmallows and skewers! :p :p :p
PhuturePriest
Posted

Yeah because you would be running getting the marshmallows and skewers! :P :P :P

 

I hate marshmallows.

 

True story.

Posted (edited)

Boo! >:(

Edited by 4LoveofJMJ
Posted

He was probably just dealing with him in his own way. But if my future husband did that, yeah I would slap him. Or worse! :P

 

All I have to say is, I'm pretty darn squeamish. I'd be genuinely torn between being somewhat fascinated and duty-bound to be present, and passing out with worry and such. So, basically, just exactly like my dad.

PhuturePriest
Posted

Boo! >:(

 

Marshmallows are nasty. Face it.

Posted

Raw yes.

Cooked over a fire or in hot chocolate, no.

My veiws, not yours.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted (edited)

False. I teach college kids and encounter plagiarism (both intentional and unintentional)

 

ALL

 

THE

 

TIME.

 

They should know better. Just because they still do it doesn't mean they weren't taught how to cite sources. :P (If they weren't, though, their teachers did a croutons job in that area.)

 

Neither does spontaneous combustion, but you won't see me talking about how cool and amesome it is if someone with me in the room suddenly goes aflame for no reason. :P

 

You should start a thread.

Edited by IcePrincessKRS
PhuturePriest
Posted

They should know better. Just because they still do it doesn't mean they weren't taught how to cite sources. :P (If they weren't, though, their teachers did a croutons job in that area.)

 

 

You should start a thread.

 

That would go really well. :P

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

That would go really well. :P

 

I think it would.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...