let_go_let_God Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 I'm going on my 5th stubie! It's been so cool going there. I've made two at the actual stubie and two in the northern land! MSP here I come.
ilovechrist Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 5 years?! man.. that's awesome. even though i LIVED in Steubie for 10 years, i never went to one.. this is my first!
let_go_let_God Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 (edited) I've been going since after my 7th grade year. Our deacon said I was mature enough to go that young, even though I was under age. I missed one for WYD Toronto, so 7th grade 8th grade 9th grade 11th grade and now 12 Edited June 5, 2004 by let_go_let_God
ilovechrist Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Jun 5 2004, 01:01 AM'] thats PHATLANTA with me and ilovechrist!!!! [/quote] maxk, are you going.. to STEUBIE that weekend... or to "phatlanta". lol i love that adam!
let_go_let_God Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 (edited) [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 4 2004, 10:16 PM'] my form went in too late for WYD 2002.. [/quote] Oh so bummer!!! My diocese went and we took 6 charter buses. Our bus name was the PPP or Pope's Pilgrim Posse. We took over 300 people from northern Minnesota alone. Because I went on that, I couldn't go to stubie that year, but WYD certainly made up for that one. Also (forgive the edit) No one else in the pham is going to MSP!? I feel so alone (to an extent) Edited June 7, 2004 by let_go_let_God
stargirl3:16 Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 I feel alone too...no one is going to steubie the same time i'm going to be there...
ilovechrist Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jun 7 2004, 10:50 PM'] Where are you going star? [/quote] she never did say where she was going, did she?
Guest BeatrixKiddo Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Woo hoo i'm a new kid but i'm going to steubenville in atlanta from july 16-18 woo hoo!!!
ilovechrist Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 beatrixkiddo YOU ROCK! you're gonna be with me and lankyswimmer!! we need to hook up, give us your info--parish, state, etc. so we can meet!
let_go_let_God Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Jun 7 2004, 06:11 AM'] I feel alone too...no one is going to steubie the same time i'm going to be there... [/quote] no she didnt
stargirl3:16 Posted June 8, 2004 Author Posted June 8, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 7 2004, 10:23 PM'] she never did say where she was going, did she?[/quote] yes I did...i think. June 25-27 @steubie
ilovechrist Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 lol all you had said was that you were going to steubie in june... we were clueless
Guest BeatrixKiddo Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 lol alright lemme know how i can do that i don't know how it works in this forum will i get in trouble for mentioning my parish ...like is there a privacy policy or something I'm so confused...
ilovechrist Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 nah there's not a privacy policy or anything... at the bottom of everybody's post there's a lil button that says "Message". click on that under MY post, and you can personally message me with your info, if you'd rather not post it in the phorum.
ChronoMasta Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 Steubenville East for me!! I'm going to be a young apostle for the first weekend, then I'll be coming back the weekend after as a participant with our parish... I can't wait, I'm so excited. Oh!! AND... I'm going to Going Deeper in Ohio in 10 days!! So excited...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now