ilovechrist Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jun 11 2004, 10:05 PM'] Ok I'm from northern Minnesota, but I find it completely ironic that I have to travel south to go to Stubie North. [/quote] that's just wrong.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 10 2004, 05:08 PM'] hmmm i'm going to steubenvill tonight. you can see me in all dark blue jeans and plain vertical ribbed shirt. PAX [/quote] Dagnabbit Al! I LIVE in Steubie! I coulda been there last night...
Aloysius Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 general rule of thumb, if you're not under 20 i can use my mod powers to do whatever i want to your post for no particular reason just fair warning. darn, you should have TOLD me! I've been to steubenville quite a few times. Do you know Holy Rosary Parish? I loved that Parish when i went to it, i was like "this is Novus Ordo done right!" PAX
ilovechrist Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 not just Holy Rosary... all the parishes up in the Steubie area are awesome
cantstopdancin9 Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I just found out I'm going the other day at camp. June in LA.
let_go_let_God Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 Someone else is going to Stubie North (which is four hours south for me) who who who?
Monkenstein Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 I am going to Stuebenville West, as a Young Apostle, Oh yea I cant wait...!!!
ilovechrist Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 there's gotta be more Atlanta ppl here somewhere..
let_go_let_God Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 14 2004, 05:22 PM'] there's gotta be more Atlanta ppl here somewhere.. [/quote] It says that there are three going.
ilovechrist Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 yes, and 4 have posted that they're going... lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 12 2004, 03:51 PM'] general rule of thumb, if you're not under 20 i can use my mod powers to do whatever i want to your post for no particular reason just fair warning. darn, you should have TOLD me! I've been to steubenville quite a few times. Do you know Holy Rosary Parish? I loved that Parish when i went to it, i was like "this is Novus Ordo done right!" PAX [/quote] Yeah, thats why I never come back here. :ph34r: I thought you knew I live in Steubie.... We go to the 6 pm Mass at Holy Rosary if we can't make it to St. Peters--the parish we actually are registered at... we go out of town at least once a month and end up going to Holy Rosary once or twice it seems like we only end up at St. Pete's one weekend out of the month! I really love the Mass at St. Peter's best, it reminds me of the parish I grew up in. Next time you're going to be in town PM or e-mail me and I'll see about meeting up with you or something. That'd be cool.
let_go_let_God Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 I wish I could go to the real stubie and the trip that our diocese usued to take. It was like a week and a half trip with a 4 day stop at Notre Dame.
cantstopdancin9 Posted June 23, 2004 Posted June 23, 2004 STUBIE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'M GOIN!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!
ilovechrist Posted June 26, 2004 Posted June 26, 2004 .... BUMP Phatlanta is down to 4 3 weeks away!!!!
Carnanc Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 really wish i could go, but I have two music camps. ..
cantstopdancin9 Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 STEUBIE ROCKED SOX!!!! I wanna know who the phatmasser that I saw was!!! Fess up!!!! Blue phatmass shirt on sunday....I saw yoU!!!!
stargirl3:16 Posted June 29, 2004 Author Posted June 29, 2004 Steubie totally rocked! Can't beat the original... 8 hour trip was worth it, got to see one of my friends on stage, all-around cool!
ThyWillBeDone Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 (edited) I am excited I am going on Stuebenville East up in Attleboro in a little over a week. I hope it is as fun as it was last year. I will make sure I wear my nice new phattmass shirt one of the days, if you see a guy with a nice new looking Sacred Heart of Jesus phatmass shirt feel free to say hi. Chris Edited June 29, 2004 by ThyWillBeDone
ilovechrist Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='cantstopdancin9' date='Jun 29 2004, 12:55 PM'] STEUBIE ROCKED SOX!!!! I wanna know who the phatmasser that I saw was!!! Fess up!!!! Blue phatmass shirt on sunday....I saw yoU!!!! [/quote] you know... somebody might've just bought that guy a shirt?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now