Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Going To Steubenville?


Are you going, and if so, where?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Rebirth flame
Posted (edited)

i'm goin to college at Steubenville, but, sadly enough, i won't be able to make it to the conference at all... :(

Edited by Rebirth flame
ilovechrist
Posted

^^

i'm going too! 2 more yrs of high school and i'm there... can't wait!

Posted

aaaaa....SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sadder:


You're all so lucky, do you know that? :P


Tell me more, tell me more...

ilovechrist
Posted

more about...?

Posted

Okay, okay. Everyone's plugging Steubenville in the Notre Dame thread, so I thought I'd just add one little thing...


[b][color=green]GO IRISH!!!!![/color][/b]

That's better. ND all the way baby!!

stargirl3:16
Posted

I got to see a preview for the Therese movie...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jun 1 2004, 10:14 PM'] Stubie North at St. Thomas in St. Paul. It is such a blast up north here *well down south for me* And the Canadians that come are just awesome too! Our youth group makes a stubie trip each year and the North is just awesome! Fr. Stan's gonna be there too! Holla back if your going North [/quote]
+JMJ+

Yeah! Steubie Northies Rock! It has one of the most awesome line ups this year! We got the goods! Last year was totally awesome! I had been to 1 in 2001, but I missed 2002 cause we didn't get a bid, but 2003 was full of suprises and great times and awesome people! Jesse Romero was totally awesome and he, I think was the best speaker last year. It was totally awesome, hey, I think some of us Northies should plan to get together somewhere like during a lunch or other meal or something! That would be awesome, walking around with a sign that says phatmass.com on it or something like that... Sorry, I'm "wiggin'" out about this... I'm excited even thougha bunch of my really close buddies won't be going with me this year. I'll miss them :(. But I'll have fun, I'll have Jesus with me all weekend! Can't wait for July 30th! Yea! See all you Northies there!

God Bless and Mary protect...
Yours in the Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

FutureNunJMJ +

shelly_freak
Posted
:banana: yeah stuebie rox my sox :banana:

:banana: but i like to call it supidville :banana:

:banana: dont get me wrong im not saying stubie is stupid cause it rox :banana:

:banana: those goin to stubie north we should meet up :banana:

:banana: have a slushy or somethin :banana:
ilovechrist
Posted

hey shelly..
just to let you know...

i'm one of the few and the proud that are SICK of seeing that dancing banana.

that is all.

ThyWillBeDone
Posted

Wow I don't think I have seen that many dancing bannanas in one post before.
Chris

ilovechrist
Posted

yeah.. i'm with you on that one Chris.

shelly_freak
Posted

But... :sadder: But... :weep: But... :cry:

I LIKE THEM! SO THERE!

mr poopy pants! :scream:

ThyWillBeDone
Posted

Oh I didn't say I didn't like the dancing bannanas just that you had a lot of them in that post. I still think they are entertaining
Chris

shelly_freak
Posted

ok then ill just hold back the urge to do this......

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
starting now

ilovechrist
Posted

did you just call me mr poopy pants?!

:angry: that's it, i'm leaving.

shelly_freak
Posted

sorry didn't mean to upset you

GirlInTheWhiteArmor
Posted

I'm not going to Steubenville, but I am going to Christendom for 2 weeks. July 11-23. I can't wait!!!!

I like the dancing banana thing, I think I'll put some too. :D

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ilovechrist
Posted

^^
a couple friends of mine are up there for camp right now! they get back sometime this week.

stargirl3:16
Posted

you know, so many people call it stupidville, I'm like, "ok, please give me something new; that's so old."

ilovechrist
Posted

stupidville?!

that's crazy. its the coolest place in ohio!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...