An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink: Thread Of Randomness (mk.iii)

arfink

arfink I am on your side and the two of us can fight back against the evil llama and we can both defeat her.

Edited by tigger60

arfink I am on your side and the two of us can fight back against the evil llama and we can both defeat her.

tiger.gif?w=538

brandelynmarie

(BTW... I found a great 'minecraft - how to tame your bunny' video... but it kept talking about how the bunnies keep multiplying. I'm not sure if the world is ready for an explosion of 'ploomphinks'.... at least not QUITE yet.......)

Ploomphinks!!!! We are willing to wait.... :hehe:

I dunno, llama's can be prettyyyyy mean, I wouldn't want to fight her, I mean, look at those teeth...

angry_llama_by_yagoryo-d5ekuc8.jpg

YUS... ANd I never had even ONE cavity.  Not one.  STRONG teeth.... So... you has been WARNED!

However, I am mostly a gentle creature....

thank+you+whomever+created+this+(2).jpg

And if they behave, I think we can all get together for a group hug.....

tnt-joann-russ-+llama+with+the+in-laws+e

(photo enhanced to show how we will all look in 25 years time...)

I will not have aged a day.....

And how could you expect me to resist THIS?????

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX5GvhIF2j4[/media]

And now I can go to bed; my work here is done for the day!

Edited by AnneLine

TheresaThoma

I know the benedictine sisters of Walburga Abbey in CO use llamas to guard their herds against predators. So it does work!

I've been spending a lot of time concerned over flowers and color coordination for wedding cake and such. I needed a break. So I decided to formulate this list of manly man things that should be on wedding registries. (but most department stores don't carry)

A TIG welding rig.

Chainsaws. For juggling, natch.

Matalworking or woodworking lathe. Preferably both.

Firebricks. For making a pizza oven. Or kiln. Or blast furnace. You know, like you do, in the backyard.

A flamethrower

Beard care products

AR-15s loaded down with useless but fun tacticool

Knives. I'm sure Nihil could probably suggest many fantastic knives.

Homebrewing supplies

A long-john cargo bike. Because carrying 100lbs of groceries and two small children on your bicycle is manly, and also impossible with a trailer.

Be sure to state your color preferences for the above items, ARFink.   I think you are using your time well.  :)   :winner:  :flex:

Well, the rough patch continues here. Been struggling to do anything much, with work or even to play. :P

It's gorgeous outside but I don't want to go out. I want to fix my bike and ride around, but I don't want to fix my bike or ride around. I want to get things done at work and just knock things out of the park, but I sit down to work and panic and can't do a thing. I try to design something, get out my pen, start drawing, and 5 minutes in, decide it's horrible and I have to stop. Even playing my new favorite video game, Agrarian Skies for Minecraft, I get in there with cool ideas. I want to make a new nuclear reactor design and set up the mining laser, and I poke around for a few minutes and just... I can't.

I don't get it. :P