AnneLine Posted December 11, 2013 Posted December 11, 2013 You guys are managing to make me feel VERY young... I don't recognize ANY of these.... :whine:
Not The Philosopher Posted December 11, 2013 Posted December 11, 2013 No takers? That was from The Night of the Hunter. Very great (and weird) thriller. You guys will never guess this one: "Use the force, Luke."
Ancilla Domini Posted December 11, 2013 Author Posted December 11, 2013 No takers? That was from The Night of the Hunter. Very great (and weird) thriller. You guys will never guess this one: "Use the force, Luke." Hmm, now what could that be? I don't think I've ever heard that line before ... :pinch: ... it couldn't, by any chance...I know it's a silly suggestion, but could that be from...Star Wars? :bounce:
Not The Philosopher Posted December 11, 2013 Posted December 11, 2013 Hmm, now what could that be? I don't think I've ever heard that line before ... :pinch: ... it couldn't, by any chance...I know it's a silly suggestion, but could that be from...Star Wars? :bounce: Wrong! it is from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope you got it!
AnneLine Posted December 11, 2013 Posted December 11, 2013 (edited) So..... give us another, NAP! :oops: 'Cilla! (But easy, please.... :please: ) Edited December 11, 2013 by AnneLine
Ancilla Domini Posted December 11, 2013 Author Posted December 11, 2013 Alright, here's one which I think you will all know. (If no one gets this one, I shall lose all hope in humanity.) :-) "Of all the gin-joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."
Ancilla Domini Posted December 11, 2013 Author Posted December 11, 2013 Casablanca Thank you for knowing that! :notworthy:
Not The Philosopher Posted December 11, 2013 Posted December 11, 2013 "Gentlemen,you can't fight in here; this is the War Room!"
Ancilla Domini Posted December 11, 2013 Author Posted December 11, 2013 "Gentlemen,you can't fight in here; this is the War Room!" I could kill somebody! (That's another quote right there, but that wasn't my point. :)) I just saw this quote today, and I can't remember from what movie it is! :wall:
Spem in alium Posted December 12, 2013 Posted December 12, 2013 Great game! "Gentlemen,you can't fight in here; this is the War Room!" I would never have been able to correctly guess this one, so I asked my mum what she thought. She said it's from Indiana Jones, but somehow I don't think that's right...
Not The Philosopher Posted December 12, 2013 Posted December 12, 2013 Great game! I would never have been able to correctly guess this one, so I asked my mum what she thought. She said it's from Indiana Jones, but somehow I don't think that's right... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUz2nK8ZOZo
Ancilla Domini Posted December 12, 2013 Author Posted December 12, 2013 I looked it up, and now I don't feel so bad about not knowing it. I've never watched it (although I've heard of it). :)
Spem in alium Posted December 12, 2013 Posted December 12, 2013 So is it from Indiana Jones? Hah. Knowing my mum's skill with guessing movie quotes, I'd confidently give that a "no".
Not The Philosopher Posted December 12, 2013 Posted December 12, 2013 Nope. Here's another line from the same movie: "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
AnneLine Posted December 12, 2013 Posted December 12, 2013 Wellll.... I looked it up, too, and I would never have guessed in a billion years.... :cry:
Golden Years Posted December 12, 2013 Posted December 12, 2013 Rules of the Game: 1. A person posts a quote from a movie or a book. 2. The others try to guess from which movie/book the quote is taken. 3. Whoever manages to guess the movie/book correctly gets to post the next quote. I'll start, I guess: "You despise me, don't you?" "If I gave you any thought, I probably would." P.S. I generally watch older movies, so my movie quotes will not be from 21st century movies. – 'Cilla Casablanca, the best movie ever made!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now