arfink Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 New or old? If new, then Star Trek: Into Darkness. Old and I have no clue, in no trekkie. False. Benedict Cumberbatch was horrible as Khan, all the ideals of the Star Trek series were cast aside, women were shown only as "eye candy" or nagging girlfriends, Spock isn't even Spock anymore, and Kirk is an honor-less dirtbag. Star Trek II - Wrath of Kahn? Yes. The best Star Trek movie. :)
AnneLine Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 (edited) Being old has a few advantages.... ;) Hmmm.... ok... another quote..... hmm............ "By the authority granted me by his Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Wilhem the Second, I pronounce you man and wife; proceed with the execution." Edited December 17, 2013 by AnneLine
Ancilla Domini Posted December 17, 2013 Author Posted December 17, 2013 Being old has a few advantages.... ;) Hmmm.... ok... another quote..... hmm............ "By the authority granted to me by his Imperial Majestey Kaiser Wilhelm the Second I pronounce you man and wife - proceed with the execution." African Queen!
AnneLine Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Good heavens, I couldn't even get the quote cleaned up! YOU are Right!!!!
Ancilla Domini Posted December 17, 2013 Author Posted December 17, 2013 "Tell me, is this your first Mediterranean cruise?"
AnneLine Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 I presume it is NOT your local travel agent? I have no clue.... neither does Google. :( (I would not have posted the G answer... but I am curious....)
Chrysophylax Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Man, I'm waiting for my chance to jump in but I don't know any of these! Ha!
Ancilla Domini Posted December 17, 2013 Author Posted December 17, 2013 (edited) Should I give the game away and tell you, and then post another quote? Edited December 17, 2013 by Ancilla Domini
Not The Philosopher Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 I totally could have got the Khan one. Definitely in my top 5 favorite movies. Y'all are lucky I had to work today.
Ancilla Domini Posted December 17, 2013 Author Posted December 17, 2013 That was from Desk Set. If you haven't watched it, you must! Next quote: "Since I've been a grown up, I've spent most of my life in prison... I'll probably spend the rest of it dead."
arfink Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 That was from Desk Set. If you haven't watched it, you must! Next quote: "Since I've been a grown up, I've spent most of my life in prison... I'll probably spend the rest of it dead." The Petrified Forest?
Ancilla Domini Posted December 17, 2013 Author Posted December 17, 2013 The Petrified Forest? Bingo! I didn't know if anyone would get that. Jolly good show. :D
arfink Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 How about this then: "Sorry Bertie. I can't today. I have to be a really useful engine and solve some mysteries instead."
Chrysophylax Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 My first thought is thomas the tank engine...
arfink Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 My first thought is thomas the tank engine... Yep, I made it easy. ;) Just to distract you from study for finals.
Chrysophylax Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Yep, I made it easy. ;) Just to distract you from study for finals. Hooray! Well, my timer went off for a break anyway. "Pardon me, Madam, but GET OFF!"
AnneLine Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 This one I have no clue. I thought of Thomas the Tank Engine... but didn't realize he had a movie.... :oops:
Chrysophylax Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Actually, I couldn't remember the name of the specific movie, but I have seen a thomas the tank engine movie. I'm not sure if there are multiple though, because one that I saw had Mara Wilson in it. :unsure:
AnneLine Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 YOU have little brothers and sisters!!!!! A distinct advantage!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now