AnneLine Posted December 22, 2013 Posted December 22, 2013 I know that one!!!! :bounce: ... but let me see if anyone else is playing first!
AnneLine Posted December 22, 2013 Posted December 22, 2013 Will wait for tonight to post the answer... Maybe the moon will be out! Movies are much more fun when the moon is out!
Ancilla Domini Posted December 23, 2013 Author Posted December 23, 2013 (edited) Will wait for tonight to post the answer... Maybe the moon will be out! Movies are much more fun when the moon is out! Roger that. We copy! :D Edited December 23, 2013 by Ancilla Domini
AnneLine Posted December 23, 2013 Posted December 23, 2013 Part of the problem is that a THIRD of the people on Phatmass are at church, a THIRD of them are reading for the Reading Challenge.... and a THIRD of them are with family not Phamily and have no internet access. I KNOW a lot of phatmassers know this one....Now all we have to do is wait.... to see if any of them break through the silence....
AnneLine Posted December 23, 2013 Posted December 23, 2013 (edited) Are you sure???? rotfl (with but not at you, for sure....) Houston, copy that... Between us, Cilla and I gave you about 3.5 of them.... hints that is... Edited December 23, 2013 by AnneLine
AnneLine Posted December 23, 2013 Posted December 23, 2013 YES! and if you want the back story, add either 'Lost Moon' or "Apollo 13" by Jim Lovell or "Failure is Not an Option" by Gene Kranz to you A-C reading list. WONDERFUL Movie and WONDERFUL BOOKS!!!! Apollo 13 is one of my FAVORITE movies!!!!!!! Your turn TT!!!!!
Ancilla Domini Posted December 23, 2013 Author Posted December 23, 2013 Apollo 13 is one of my FAVORITE movies!!!!!!! Houston, we definitely copy! :hehe2:
TheresaThoma Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 "I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales"
AnneLine Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 Hmmmm. that's a toughy. no idea... is it Glenn Miller Story?
Chrysophylax Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 Augh! I recognized that quote, but I couldn't place it! I looked it up, and realized the reason I couldn't place it was because I have only seen that movie once. I actually have something else to say about that movie, but I will wait until someone guesses it correctly!
AnneLine Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 Well... I didn't know it, so I looked it up, and I would NEVER have gotten this one! :popcorn:
Ancilla Domini Posted December 24, 2013 Author Posted December 24, 2013 "I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales" I looked it up. I've never heard of that movie before. No wonder I didn't know the quote. :)
Sylvanna Imbris Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 This looks like a fun game! :smile3: Mind if I join in? Is the quote from August Rush? I'm not very familiar with the film, but it's the only movie about music that I know Chryso has only seen once :think2:
Ancilla Domini Posted December 24, 2013 Author Posted December 24, 2013 This looks like a fun game! :smile3: Mind if I join in? Is the quote from August Rush? I'm not very familiar with the film, but it's the only movie about music that I know Chryso has only seen once :think2: Oh, please do join in, Sylvanna. The more the merrier. :) I think you're right about that movie, too. I looked up the quote when I didn't recognize it.
TheresaThoma Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 Yup that is from August Rush! Your turn Sylvanna!
Sylvanna Imbris Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 Thanks! :proud: Here's one I really like: "Short people have long faces and long people have short faces. Big people have little humor, and little people have no humor at all."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now