• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThereseMaria

• TheresaThoma

• cartermia

• SilentJoy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I seem to remember Nunsense saying a while back that she was discerning something but would keep it private this time, and that she may at some point "disappear".   So I pray this disappearance has t

Ok since I kind of killed this thread I figure I should ressurect it.   I don't want to say too much on here right now but I could really use some prayers for my discernment. I think things are goin

Yes I am this weekend :) :heart: :bounce: :cloud9:  

Hi! I'm in the same boat. I'm just sitting and waiting for what God has in mind. (I'm feeling Carmel)

That's pretty much me right now... :D If you don't mind me asking this, is there anything in particular about the Carmel that attracts you? For me, a lot of it is how it has a missionary spirit... The idea of giving one's life to his/her Spouse, and to pray for the people of the world, really caught my attention... And the simplicity, as well.

I'm hopefully going to go visit a Byzantine monastery on Thursday. Not for discernment but just for some time away. I'm thankful that my coworker who has the same day off is willing to go on crazy excursions such as this! 

• Like 2