An Old School Catholic Message Board

Random Vocation Conversation

ThereseMaria

That was probably the best song ever.... I have a new favorite. :P

O know, I loved it! But then he started moving his lips.

:smile4:

ChristinaTherese

I had given up hope of hearing from them before Easter, but I got a letter back from the Poor Clares I wrote to a couple of weeks ago today!

RoseOfGuadalupe

Hi! I'm in the same boat. I'm just sitting and waiting for what God has in mind. (I'm feeling Carmel)

ThereseMaria

Hi! I'm in the same boat. I'm just sitting and waiting for what God has in mind. (I'm feeling Carmel)

That's pretty much me right now... :D If you don't mind me asking this, is there anything in particular about the Carmel that attracts you? For me, a lot of it is how it has a missionary spirit... The idea of giving one's life to his/her Spouse, and to pray for the people of the world, really caught my attention... And the simplicity, as well.

TheresaThoma

I'm hopefully going to go visit a Byzantine monastery on Thursday. Not for discernment but just for some time away. I'm thankful that my coworker who has the same day off is willing to go on crazy excursions such as this! 

Spem in alium

Just been on a day retreat about Lent run by the order I'm discerning with. Such a blessing!

TheresaThoma

Just been on a day retreat about Lent run by the order I'm discerning with. Such a blessing!

Awesome!!

I have a meeting scheduled for April 28th to meet with Sr. Cathy Bauer from the St. Walburg Benedictines!!! So happy! :dance5: