An Old School Catholic Message Board

Random Vocation Conversation

ThereseMaria

Not cleaning is awe.some, I don't know what you are talking about! I think you are a woman in her thirties or forties now... :think: No teenager/young adult likes to clean! :P

Nope, not quite that old!!! I'm a 14 year old who tends to be slightly OCD at times. I have to be doing something almost always, and so it drives me crazy when there's nothing to clean. (I'm slightly nuts, you get used to it after a while :p )

AveMariaPurissima

Don't worry, there's plenty of cleaning to do in the convent. :nun:   (Cartermia, I don't like cleaning either!)

Nope, not quite that old!!! I'm a 14 year old who tends to be slightly OCD at times. I have to be doing something almost always, and so it drives me crazy when there's nothing to clean. (I'm slightly nuts, you get used to it after a while :P )

So you are slightly OCD and hoping to be an O.C.D. someday? :smile3:

PhuturePriest

I will mop, dust and sweep but I absolutely refuse to vacuum. I hate the noise!

I actually don't mind vacuuming. I do, however, abhor really loud and obnoxious noises like monster truck engines. I don't hate them because of the noise -- noise doesn't generally bother me. I hate noises like that in particular because they're so aggressive, and they remind me of yelling.

I'm weird, I know. :P

Don't worry, there's plenty of cleaning to do in the convent. :nun:   (Cartermia, I don't like cleaning either!)

YAY!!! :D I promise, if I ever enter a monastery, it will be the cleanest monastery EVER. :rotfl2:

I will mop, dust and sweep but I absolutely refuse to vacuum. I hate the noise!

I don't like the noise of a vaccum, either... It's too loud. THe point when the vaccum starts up bugs me the most, it's such a sudden loud noise...

So you are slightly OCD and hoping to be an O.C.D. someday? :smile3:

YES someone actually got the joke!!! :D

I actually don't mind vacuuming. I do, however, abhor really loud and obnoxious noises like monster truck engines. I don't hate them because of the noise -- noise doesn't generally bother me. I hate noises like that in particular because they're so aggressive, and they remind me of yelling.

Sorry, I meant to include this on my last post. I don't like loud, sudden noises at ALL. They scare me so bad, in some cases I end up shaking for quite a bit... And loud, consistent noises bother me quite a bit too, they scare me when they start, and then I end up getting really annoyed by them...

PhuturePriest

Sorry, I meant to include this on my last post. I don't like loud, sudden noises at ALL. They scare me so bad, in some cases I end up shaking for quite a bit... And loud, consistent noises bother me quite a bit too, they scare me when they start, and then I end up getting really annoyed by them...

I don't think I'm fearless (Because I'm not), but pretty much nothing scares me. My family often goes to haunted houses where people and things jump out and run you down with chainsaws and such, but I never freak out or even slightly jump. I'm always completely relaxed.

I don't think I'm fearless (Because I'm not), but pretty much nothing scares me. My family often goes to haunted houses where people and things jump out and run you down with chainsaws and such, but I never freak out or even slightly jump. I'm always completely relaxed.

Seriously? I'm sooo jumpy... One time my friends and I went to an amusement park, and went into one of those kid haunted houses... There was a noise (one of those evil laugh sound effects), and I jumped and grabbed my friend's shoulder, which scared him an immense amount. It was pretty hilarious. I jump at lots of stuff. And moths. I hate moths. Those things are horrifying. Creepy little things... Ok, enough mini-ranting about fears... Haha :rotfl2:

PhuturePriest

Seriously? I'm sooo jumpy... One time my friends and I went to an amusement park, and went into one of those kid haunted houses... There was a noise (one of those evil laugh sound effects), and I jumped and grabbed my friend's shoulder, which scared him an immense amount. It was pretty hilarious. I jump at lots of stuff. And moths. I hate moths. Those things are horrifying. Creepy little things... Ok, enough mini-ranting about fears... Haha :rotfl2:

Oh, I am completely serious. It has become common practice for some people who know me to try and scare me, but it just honestly never works. I always feel bad for them because they try so hard. :P

Oh, I am completely serious. It has become common practice for some people who know me to try and scare me, but it just honestly never works. I always feel bad for them because they try so hard. :P

I love watching people trying to scare people who are can't be scared, it's hilarious!!!! They always try so hard, and fail everytime... (I can be like that at times. I can't ever scare people, but I found out that people are creeped out by me. I don't know why... I act totally normal, but they avoid me like the plague. I have a lot of fun on the first day back to school.)

PhuturePriest

I love watching people trying to scare people who are can't be scared, it's hilarious!!!! They always try so hard, and fail everytime... (I can be like that at times. I can't ever scare people, but I found out that people are creeped out by me. I don't know why... I act totally normal, but they avoid me like the plague. I have a lot of fun on the first day back to school.)

Random question that is surprisingly related to this topic: Have you read Harry Potter?

Random question that is surprisingly related to this topic: Have you read Harry Potter?

Of course!!! I've been rereading the series over and over since I was probably 6 or 7!!! I used to dream of being accepted to Hogwarts, but when I was 11, I never got the letter... :p

PhuturePriest

Of course!!! I've been rereading the series over and over since I was probably 6 or 7!!! I used to dream of being accepted to Hogwarts, but when I was 11, I never got the letter... :P

Good! The reason I asked is because Luna Lovegood is commonly referred to and seen as socially awkward and not having many friends, and yet she turns to be one of the coolest and nicest characters.