An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

maximillion

For the wonderful storm today. I could not dance in it but my heart did.

Thankful and full of gratitude to all of those who have supported me, listened/are listening to me while I grieve, and the many phriends who have lightened my heart and made me laugh over the last few days.

Oh, and for bacon.

Amen to all of that!!!!!!  Thankful for friends, family, flylady and phatmass and.... and especially for the God who loves us into existence and keeps us loved and safe....

AccountDeleted

I give thanks to God for everything in my life, the good and the bad. I have had some tough times and not enjoyed them, but I can see so much clearer in hindsight that He knows best. That's why I put Edith Stein's quote on my profile - it is me to a T.

So thanks God! :love:

“Things were in God's plan which I had not planned at all. I am coming to the living faith and conviction that - from God's point of view - there is no chance and that the whole of my life, down to every detail, has been mapped out in God's divine providence and makes complete and perfect sense in God's all-seeing eyes.”

brandelynmarie

For an amazing week at Vacation Bible School (VBS) with my class of 2, 3 & 4 year-olds...the pholks who run this are phenomenal...

For the trust my friends & family have in me, especially in last-minute crises...

For BBQ squid & sushi & sashimi...

For the Wine Festival & the friends that are going with me...

For the lower-than-normal humidity...

For my friend John's recent ordination!

For Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament!

Edited by brandelynmarie

maximillion

Amen to that. The sun is brillianting down! Thankful for all the little things I can be thankful for.

maximillion

Thankful to find my mobility scooter may not cost as much as I first thought to fix.

Thank you Jesus!

chrysostom

Thankful for a jazzy evening with new friends and a surprise 15 minutes with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Thankful for a wonderful, grace-filled meeting with my spiritual director, and for my own willingness to say what was so uncomfortable to reveal/say.  Also thankful for 22/22.5 hours of prayer and silence beforehand!

chrysostom

Thankful for beholding the Face of God and receiving the blessing directly from Jesus at Benediction

CountrySteve21

Thankful

For the Holy Eucharist 

For the kittens God has blessed us with (though there scared of grass  :hehe2: )

For the Church 

For all natural Peanut butter

Edited by CountrySteve21

maximillion

Thankful for all the phatmassers and the things they say that make me smile.......

brandelynmarie

Today I'm thankful for:

The rain & rainbows!
My kind & patient coworkers...
For catching lightning bugs with my nephew...
For forgiveness & a sweet letter from a friend I had wronged & thought I had lost...
For chinchillas...
For dinner & parties with friends...