An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

I am THANKFUL that Palm Sunday is the day I celebrate 49 years as a Catholic!!!!!!   :)

I like your new avatar thingy.

I am thankful for the body and blood, and for days of rest, and days of work. God provides. 

Golden Years

I am thankful that they were predicting snow last night and today, and so far they were WRONG.  No snow is a good thing.  :cold:

I am thankful for Holy Week... for a chance to be with Jesus and console him.

(Glad you like the avatar change, AugustineA... switch my avatars liturgically many times a year....)

maximillion

Bump.....

and, I am thankful for four hours out in nature meditating today. 

I feel so very different now. How I have missed this over the winter, a good L O N G time, just Him 'n me.

ThereseMaria

I'm thankful
- That I recieved the Eucharist on Easter Sunday for the first time ever!!!! (I can't even say how happy I am.)
- That I got to climb the Scala Santa
- For the trip
- For my new friend
- That even though I drifted from (and technically lost) a friend, that she made other friends
- For an email that I recieved while I was gone, but saw this morning. It made me day :D
- For my grade on the midterm
- That I only forgot to pack one thing, which my friend had and was willing to share

I am thankful for no tennis.

I am thankful I am able to go on a retreat tomorrow.

I am thankful I have over 65 service hours for school. (We have to have 40 hours for a school year.)

I am thankful for the piano.

I am thankful for music in general.

I am thankful for In this House of Brede. (great book btw :) )

ChristinaTherese

I'm thankful
- That I recieved the Eucharist on Easter Sunday for the first time ever!!!! (I can't even say how happy I am.)

That's wonderful!

maximillion

Thankful for my dear pet companion, a big snugly furball who fortunately for me thinks I am the cat's pyjamas!

ThereseMaria

I'm thankful for a companion to pray the Rosary with (who is, in fact, my cat. She's an awesome prayer partner.)

Thankful for...secret stash of Easter candy, family, the sacraments, the fat kitten, coffee, the 80's Dodge Ram, candles, clean laundry and friends.