An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

Spem in alium

I'm thankful for my friends, for my University community, and for the great kindness of the girl I tutored today.

maximillion

Fishies....YAY!!!

I am thankful for my beautiful cat who daily teaches me about patience and lovingkindness, who never ever complains and who never steals the fishies!

maximillion

The Govt is giving me a whole £26 a month extra from April ($40ish)

I already have enough to live on, thank God, so am thinking about what to do with this little amount.

I am thankful for spring break!!! I am going up to my aunt's house for the week and I get to spend time with my cousins who I only see once a month. Also I get to paint while I am up there, and read!

Big things:  Freedom...and for having a Provident God to watch over countries (like the Ukraine, Syria) in crisis.

Little things:  My dog, Frank, for teaching me about unconditional love and patience.

(great thread, too!)

Golden Years

Thankful that the ominous pinging sound in my right rear wheel well was only my engine block heater cord dragging along under my car.  :clapping:

Thankful that I have a second interview for the first job I interviewed for today.

I was expecting it to be a lot more fomal but the interviewer (I'm not a boss! I'm a TEAM LEADER oorah!) was pretty funny.