An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

:rolleyes:

I am glad you had a good first interview.  YAY TEAM!    :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

I am thankful I was able to find the tax documents my husband needed to work on our taxes.   Government retirement crud... euck!

Upon further investigation the interviews were multi-level marketing.  Not a "scam" but kind of sketch.

Thankful I didn't get gypped and end up paying for my own training.

I am thankful for making it to work on time despite my own tardiness, having opportunities to further my education, having our pilgrim Church on earth to give us love, community, and give structure to our lives as we labour for eternal life. 

amen  :pope2:

I am grateful and thankful for the impulse of the holy spirit to STOP before I said and did some really mean things earlier today.... God is good.

Thankful for therapists who know what they are doing!

...and don't yawn during a session when you are trying to figure out how to live fully in the present moment with the graces God gives us!

maximillion

Mine never yawns. Had some excellent suggestions today and am much calmer as a result. Thank God - and my therapist!

I am thankful that we are such good community for each other, fingers and hearts and minds that God can use to reach out across our globe to support each other!

ChristinaTherese

I'm thankful that I get to go to Mount Angel Abbey tomorrow and visit my grandma on Thursday. (I'll take some scrapbooking stuff down so we can go through a bunch of old pictures of hers. It'll be fun. Oh, and I'll take her a new wheelchair and walker.)

I am grateful for those who provide places and times for quiet R&R and retreat..... and very happy for Maximillian!

maximillion

I am thankful for my time of R&R, my tea drinking and book reading, the warmer temperatures, and Spring!

(BST - British Summer Time) officially began today.

I am thankful for my new mouse, which has, by it's excellent functioning, indicated just how bad the other one was!

I am thankful for:

God's mercy

Skittles

Neon colored crop tops (to be worn under clothes) ;)

Starbucks

Beautiful sunshine

The way it smells after it rains

My spiritual director

Comfy jeans

edit: I can't spell

Edited by i<3LSOP