An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

maximillion

For old friends who told me today they remember me with pleasure.

Bit moving, and so thankful......

I am thankful for friends -- old and new -- who encourage me and help me to deal with what can seem to be overwhelming at times....

And I am grateful that my friend who fell on the sidewalk and fractured her skull seems to be doing well all things considered... and most likely will be eligible for some financial assistance (which is a true miracle... on both accounts....)  thank you for prayers!

I am thankful for having the Little Sisters of the Poor and their amazing residents in my life. <3

Spem in alium

I am thankful for finding some Dr Martens today. Though they were expensive, I really needed sturdy boots and now I won't need to get new shoes for a while. 

Also thankful for finally being able to go to my parish's weekly Lenten Gospel discussion group for young adults. Really an incredible blessing.

maximillion

I am thankful that AL's friend has been assisted....

I am incredibly thankful for someone who told me I was a special presence in his life. Thank you Jesus.

I am thankful for friends -- old and new -- who encourage me and help me to deal with what can seem to be overwhelming at times....

And I am grateful that my friend who fell on the sidewalk and fractured her skull seems to be doing well all things considered... and most likely will be eligible for some financial assistance (which is a true miracle... on both accounts....)  thank you for prayers!

I am thankful that AL's friend has been assisted....

I am incredibly thankful for someone who told me I was a special presence in his life. Thank you Jesus.

Well... we are - REALLY! - very grateful that things are going well... but there have been some updates.

NO skull fracture

but!

they have found a NECK fracture -- but an OLD one (as in several years old!)

Now the prayers are for wisdom to figure out what (if anything) to do about this!!!!!

I am grateful for the people all over the world asking God's wisdom on her and her doctors!

maximillion

For incy-wincy viruses that cause sleepless nights!

But really for the lovely comforting hot drink and the internet to pass the time!

I am thankful for being a Catholic, and all the amazing Catholic people online. That's you..  

Edited by AugustineA