An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

Thankful for finishing a good first week on the job.  Among other things I made around 350 phone calls to municipal government offices and checked a few hundred invoices for missing inventory.  :)

I am thankful for this thread, for the prayer room, and for the support of good friends during what is a very difficult time.

Praised be Jesus for such wonderful support I have had - from pham and others, over the last 48 very difficult hours.

I am in bits but praise God we can get the treatment my foster son needs. He is far from God........and his biological family are not much help.

I am blown away by how good and supportive everyone is being. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

For my new tootbrush that i found laying dormant in the cuboard, and i am so greatful because i keep forgetting to buy a new toothbrush even though i remember often, and my old toothbrush had turned into a hedge hogs raised quills. I assume they raise and spread out a bit, i don't know. Sorry can't think of a better example. :)

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

PhuturePriest

I am thankful for my 7 day hiatus so I could spend time in the world outside of Phatmass.

It reminded me of how terrible it is and why I'm here so often.

PhuturePriest

Controversial?

Everything I do is controversial. The fact I get a 12 inch sub with meat and nothing else = controversial.