An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

maximillion

Well, you know who you are.......those who have prayed and all who are helping out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you Jesus for a loving community of people.

maximillion

Yes, for ice, for living in a non-threatening environment, for the loaner scooter I will get today while mine is ill, for all the support I get, for so many things.

Spem in alium

For God's unfailing love, and for the opportunities He bestows upon me to seek and rejoice in His presence.

Credo in Deum

I'm thankful for the CM title and for all of those kind enough to prop me. I'm thankful Tardis has a new title and for a good day at work.

Thankful for a full time job for mom - she hasn't had one in years.  And this one has quite a bit of good responsibilities.

Thankful my dad's tests came back with what is now a full year cancer free.

Thankful my brother has a new mattress so he can sleep without constantly waking in the middle of the night.

Thankful for the child king Jesus who invites me with his tender mercy.

maximillion

I am SO thankful to have my mobility scooter back...................

I am also very appreciative of the fact that A has no bills to pay after his hospital stay. I was worried enough without having that as an addition and I pray for all of those who face medical expenses.

I am SO thankful to have my mobility scooter back...................

I am also very appreciative of the fact that A has no bills to pay after his hospital stay. I was worried enough without having that as an addition and I pray for all of those who face medical expenses.

Yay!!  :)

Thankful for some very very good spiritual direction.  My SD pointed out to me how to sacrifice and for whom I need to do it.

Thankful for a visit from a good friend tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Mainly because there is now a Gratitude thread in Open Mic and maybe we should combine them..........?

I am grateful/thankful for the banana bread I made yesterday.

Tho it won't last long.

Bump.

Mainly because there is now a Gratitude thread in Open Mic and maybe we should combine them..........?

I am grateful/thankful for the banana bread I made yesterday.

Tho it won't last long.

Mmmm...sounds good. Wish it were cool enough to bake where I live. I'm thankful it's not even hotter .

Yeah man, chocolate. I recently discovered some very healthy raw sugar 70% cocoa chocolate nibs for putting into my low GI cooking, and sent for some. A handful will go in the next batch of banana bread. So, thankful for the chocolate and the 'net that let me find it, for it being cool enough to heat the oven and for the yummy results!

God didn't have to give us the ability to make banana bread, but I am so pleased He did!