An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Book On Homosexual Behaviour

Perigrina

It is an opportunity to grow in virtue.  

Oh, so thats what those discrimination laws are called now.

Oh, so thats what those discrimination laws are called now.

By discrimination laws, do you mean laws that allow people to make up their own minds about the morality of same-sex marriage and whether they want to support them?  If so, how do you reconcile your opposition to these laws with you belief in freedom of religion?

It isn't easy

To speak only in haiku

Nonetheless, I try

The gays are coming

Nay! They are already here

The world will end soon

A gentle lotus

I don't know what it looks like

I bet it looks gay

If I had to guess

The whole purpose of this thread

Is like the Lock Ness

You cannot find it

Maybe it doesn't exist

Perhaps you killed it

Fin

Credo in Deum

It isn't easy

To speak only in haiku

Nonetheless, I try

The gays are coming

Nay! They are already here

The world will end soon

A gentle lotus

I don't know what it looks like

I bet it looks gay

If I had to guess

The whole purpose of this thread

Is like the Lock Ness

You cannot find it

Maybe it doesn't exist

Perhaps you killed it

Fin

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/134276-haiku-thread/

There once was a poster on Phatmass

Who showed she was really a badass

She wrote in haiku

Well I could too

But I find limericks more glamourass

ima keep it going as it is fun,

Homosexuals should be allowed to marry, as is no logical, scientific, or any other facts , studies or the like on how homosexuals marrying is destroying society in general. Plus since there is no evidence to the reason why homosexuals are homosexuals and the only lame excuse is " natural law as an excuse to why God cant answer why homosexuals are here to begin with and that should just be the end of that , because one plus one makes two, case closed isn't good enough for a moral, ethical, or logical reason, and spirituality is not an answer either. "

There is nothing wrong with someone being a homosexual, fireballs don't come falling from the sky, dogs don't start mating with fish, the moon doesn't disappear, and if God was sooooooooooo offended by it, I am sure He would have personally addressed it as he has with other vague issues He constantly leaves open for debate to a flawed human intelligence that HE created that is merely subjective at best even with pompous fools running around holding up an educational degree that they bought from where ever that claims they have the answer.

The only thing I object to is homosexuals expecting some kind of special treatment for being homosexual. An hopping on the martyr bandwagon of needing some kind of special group to protect them from unfairness in the world.

What is even worse, is Catholics do little to nothing to try and educate those so called Christians who walk around with signs saying " God hates fags ", big round of applause for not addressing that and having a reeducation to that moronic stance, because either they are right or they are wrong. An to label homosexuality as a sin is idiotic .

We have parades for all kinds of people all the time. This is like arguing about black history month.

Lies, we do not have white history month , nor do we have white parades, less you wana consider when the Klan goes marching through some Podunk town a white parade ?

we have at best medical marathons, runs , walks, parades, for people with all kinds of medical issues that would be true, but we should really be " fair " and have a white history month, a Mexican history month, a native American history month and so on, and then when we run out of months we can just rotate em around to some degree.... and if homosexuals get to have parades then I want a straight parade for being straight.

come on lets be fair.

it's either fairness or an end to homosexual parades, giving back the rainbow so everyone can enjoy it an not be considered gay for riding around with a rainbow sticker on their car, I mean come on, I like rainbows im not gay, but if I put a rainbow sticker on my car boom now im gay, thanks homosexuals.

Be a homosexual all ya want, just stop stealing things I enjoy like rainbows, and prancing, and the color pink. And don't go crying about wanting to adopt a child, it's not our fault ya cant make a baby, ya gota live with what ya got, ya want something to take care of go get a dog or a plant. or a hobby.

What is even worse, is Catholics do little to nothing to try and educate those so called Christians who walk around with signs saying " God hates fags "

This is because Catholics probably haven't seen them as they are some small fringe group from the godforsaken pit of Kansas who targets virtually every other group of humans including Catholics.

ima keep it going as it is fun,

Homosexuals should be allowed to marry, as is no logical, scientific, or any other facts , studies or the like on how homosexuals marrying is destroying society in general. Plus since there is no evidence to the reason why homosexuals are homosexuals and the only lame excuse is " natural law as an excuse to why God cant answer why homosexuals are here to begin with and that should just be the end of that , because one plus one makes two, case closed isn't good enough for a moral, ethical, or logical reason, and spirituality is not an answer

I started this thread by talking about a book that makes an argument against same sex marriage based on logical, scientific and other facts. I suggest that it is premature to assert that such arguments do not exist without having read the book. 

What is even worse, is Catholics do little to nothing to try and educate those so called Christians who walk around with signs saying " God hates fags ", big round of applause for not addressing that and having a reeducation to that moronic stance, because either they are right or they are wrong. An to label homosexuality as a sin is idiotic .

This last statement is not compatible with Catholic doctrine.. The Church has the authority to teach on morality, including matters pertaining to Natural Law.  Catholics are obliged to accept this teaching.  

Semper Catholic

Lies, we do not have white history month , nor do we have white parades, less you wana consider when the Klan goes marching through some Podunk town a white parade ?

we have at best medical marathons, runs , walks, parades, for people with all kinds of medical issues that would be true, but we should really be " fair " and have a white history month, a Mexican history month, a native American history month and so on, and then when we run out of months we can just rotate em around to some degree.... and if homosexuals get to have parades then I want a straight parade for being straight.

come on lets be fair.

it's either fairness or an end to homosexual parades, giving back the rainbow so everyone can enjoy it an not be considered gay for riding around with a rainbow sticker on their car, I mean come on, I like rainbows im not gay, but if I put a rainbow sticker on my car boom now im gay, thanks homosexuals.

Be a homosexual all ya want, just stop stealing things I enjoy like rainbows, and prancing, and the color pink. And don't go crying about wanting to adopt a child, it's not our fault ya cant make a baby, ya gota live with what ya got, ya want something to take care of go get a dog or a plant. or a hobby.

I can't even.