An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me ... Take 2

cmaD2006

Nope, not in the slightest!  I do not like big shiny vehicles!!!

TPBM has kind of changeable weather and would like a LITTLE sun during the summer this year.  Lord, I said a *LITTLE* sun....

Spem in alium

Yes, very changeable. It's winter here, and lately we've been getting quite summery weather, but it was actually cold yesterday (yay!) --- the season is definitely upon us! As for summer..well, it's my least favourite season, so I'd prefer less sun and heat than more :)

TPBM likes hats.

ChristinaTherese

Definitely. Dry heat is fine, unless it gives me migraines anyway, but humid heat is just awful.

TPBM has flown through Charles de Gaul (the Paris airport).

YES ... filled of house cleaning, and spiritual cleaning (I am at least 1 week overdue a confession, if not 2).  Should be quite busy but I won't be at work :).

TPBM has long hair.

ChristinaTherese

I used to, but I had it cut short a few weeks ago.

TPBM finds themself in a gap between cultures (hispanic vs. american, Catholic vs. Prostestant, etc.). As in, understanding both sides.

ETA: Yes, I realize that "hispanic" isn't even a pinnable downable culture. I was thinking more of Argentine, but I didn't want to get so specific.

Edited by Christina Thérèse

maximillion

Not really. My maternal grandmother was a Scot, my paternal grandfather from Ireland, and my paternal grandmother from France! :hehe2:

I hate saying I am European and identify most strongly as English. I love that we queue up calmly, we all drink tea as a national pastime, the weather is the National Topic of Conversation and we still think it's okay to go out in the noonday sun!

(I refuse to mention The Queen!)

TPBM likes dancing in a downpour.

I used to, but I had it cut short a few weeks ago.

TPBM finds themself in a gap between cultures (hispanic vs. american, Catholic vs. Prostestant, etc.). As in, understanding both sides.

ETA: Yes, I realize that "hispanic" isn't even a pinnable downable culture. I was thinking more of Argentine, but I didn't want to get so specific.

:) Off topic ... actually if I triggered the "Argentina" thought I will throw you that much off.  I was born in the US mainland (i.e. 48 states).  My parents were Puerto Rican.  I lived in Mexico for 4 months.  I lived in Argentina for a year and was a postulant with an Argentinian religious community that had a good number of Mexican members.  I also was a postulant with an American religious community that had members from Mexico, Japan, Korea, India (and other countries).  So -- I think I would qualify ... I have constantly been between cultures ... not really 100% of one but between two (or more).  And ... I usually try to help bridge the understanding between groups.  :)

Not really. My maternal grandmother was a Scot, my paternal grandfather from Ireland, and my paternal grandmother from France! :hehe2:

I hate saying I am European and identify most strongly as English. I love that we queue up calmly, we all drink tea as a national pastime, the weather is the National Topic of Conversation and we still think it's okay to go out in the noonday sun!

(I refuse to mention The Queen!)

TPBM likes dancing in a downpour.

Now back to the topic ... no ... I don't like getting my hair wet :).

TPBM is not in the process of reading any books right now.

maximillion

True, even though I signed up for the summer book read challenge.........

TPBM has dyed hair.

maximillion

No, I don't watch daytime TV and I am not so sure we have Hershey's syrup here.....

TPBM is trying to up their post count.