An Old School Catholic Message Board

Church Militant Pledge Thread

dUSt

HisChildForever

Our mission is to live and defend the faith given to us by Jesus Christ by remaining totally and completely obedient to the teaching authority of His Church. We encourage dialogue between people of all faiths and recognize that we are all striving for holiness.

We feel that it is of primary importance to promote and adore His Real Presence in the Holy Eucharist, develop a habit of prayer, and work for a renewal of reverence in the Sacred Mass, which will help us all in our journey to grow closer to Jesus Christ, who is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

We recognize that we are in a constant battle of good vs evil, and ask for the intercession of our Blessed Mother Mary and all the Saints in Heaven for a removal of pride and an increase in humility, with our ultimate goal being sainthood.

Amen.  :nunpray:

PhuturePriest

Amen.  :nunpray:

I very much support the action of Church Militant upon this kitty lover.

Still waiting for Blazys title to change. She would be a good addition. Make it happen.

Someone mentioned up thread that praise should be public so I want to acknowledge that Lil Red propped my "Amen" post.  I think that was an admirable act of magnanimity. 

Someone mentioned up thread that praise should be public so I want to acknowledge that Lil Red propped my "Amen" post.  I think that was an admirable act of magnanimity. 

why should I let the fact that we disagree on something decide if I think you should be CM or not? that's just silly. ;) (silly face below)

p.gif

Edited by Lil Red

Ash Wednesday

This totally makes up for that time I missed the Chicken Militant night. 

I need to know what Chicken Militant night is. Right now.

And when the next one is going to take place.

Ash Wednesday

I'm tempted to pay some serious coin if I could get my "Church Militant" changed to "Chicken Militant"

IcePrincessKRS

Oh I can add you to my list of favs....haha it seems like everyone I like is either CM or banned.  I sense a theme.

:icey:

HisChildForever

Thank you for the title, I will do my best!

I very much support the action of Church Militant upon this kitty lover.

:kitten:

PhuturePriest

I'm tempted to pay some serious coin if I could get my "Church Militant" changed to "Chicken Militant"

So long as it's only you. If it happened to mine, I would be an unhappy fetus.

:yahoo: EEEEHHHAAAAAA!!! CM....wow, thank you Pham.    :rotfl2:  I was so sick of chummy commoner :wacko:

Edited by Immanuel