Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

AMEN!

LittleWaySoul
Posted

Aw, yay! Thank you, dUSt and everyone who propped me! :love:

Posted

I'd rather have the taco tag.

 

Amen to taco's?

Anastasia13
Posted

I'd rather have the taco tag.

 

Amen to taco's?

You should get a taco militant tag.

Credo in Deum
Posted

Spicy Taco Militant.

Anastasia13
Posted

Spicy Taco Militant.

Now that would be hot. 

MargaretTeresa
Posted

AMEN.

This is where I send anyone looking for a deeper understanding and fellowship with other Catholics. I also tell a lot of discerner a abt PM

Love PM

Anastasia13
Posted

I support Slappo for Church Militant.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

*bump*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...