An Old School Catholic Message Board

Church Militant Pledge Thread

dUSt

Agreed -- but your post stated "1) Because Lil Red falls under all protections afforded by the Winchester Laws" which it is not correct, since the Winchester line applies only to Winchester. 

incorrect. dUSt said that the Winchester Line applies to all, not just Winchester. 

blazeingstar

incorrect. dUSt said that the Winchester Line applies to all, not just Winchester. 

Lil Red you need to stop being this awesome or else I'm going to run out of props.

Too often people who have valid points and are giving advice are told they are not being charitable simply because they are disagreed with.

clapping-gif22.gif

I've been a jerk before, I'm sure I will be again. I just don't think I was in this instance.

IcePrincessKRS

I've literally been saying the same thing for about a week and a half now. 

Only a week?

Agreed -- but your post stated "1) Because Lil Red falls under all protections afforded by the Winchester Laws" which it is not correct, since the Winchester line applies only to Winchester. 

See the following: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum-guidelines/

Errr... that's not true. Read the rule carefully. Yes, it says it's functionally impossible to warn Winchester, but it ALSO says that his posts are the barometer by which you judge all posts and members and deem whether or not to warn them. The Winchester Line applies to everyone. THAT is the line which we all must not cross. All that stuff about Winnie being a founding member and how great he is just explains why the rule is in place for the rest of us to follow.

THE WINCHESTER LINE

Winchester is a phounding member of the phorum, and the originally established source for phatmass morality–not subject to the same rules as other members. His posts are always right on the line between warn/not warn. His mastery of walking the line when it comes to the rules is what we refer to as “The Winchester Line”. The Winchester Line, by definition, is our barometer when trying to decide between warning a member and not warning a member. Since Winchester is the source of The Winchester Line, it is functionally impossible for him to be warned–and therefore, banned. Doing so would destroy our entire warning system.

Edited by IcePrincessKRS