Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

blazeingstar
Posted

She could apologize to the few people in this thread that she laughed at.

 

Or not.....

 

....she found it funny.  My goodness, who died and made you humor poliece.  I bet you think that American's funniest Home videos is morally wrong becuase they share videos where dads get hit in the croch by toddlers.

 

(which I'm told by my FI is incredibly funny for all men, even though he knows how much it hurts)

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I am at a hair salon with foils on my head, my phone in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. The timing of this thread is perfect.

Posted

That is not good enough.  Nobody should have a status that removes the obligation to be charitable.  

Thats literally the whole point of the Church Militant tag... fyi.

blazeingstar
Posted

I am at a hair salon with foils on my head, my phone in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. The timing of this thread is perfect.

 

I think that deserves props to Militant me.  (page 1, last post :p)

Posted

who the hell are half these people?

 

I've literally been saying the same thing for about a week and a half now. 

Posted

That is not good enough.

Yes, it is.

Posted

DuST created the Winchester line and Lil Red WAS a mod and therefore, in my eyes, has put in far more time and is entitled to her opinions.

 

Agreed -- but your post stated "1) Because Lil Red falls under all protections afforded by the Winchester Laws" which it is not correct, since the Winchester line applies only to Winchester. 

 

See the following: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum-guidelines/

 

Maybe you were joking?  I didn't get that during the 1st post.

 

You're a mod now and putting in your time, and while I agree with you in general, in this I don't.  Charity is always good, always.  But we aren't called to be somber, practical people. 

 

I think also you may not have understood where I was going ... I realize (yes definitely) that Lil Red's original comment was a joke, and took it as such.  But I do give Perigrina some credit for noting that there have been some very negative posts on Phatmass and some of the posts have come from Church Militants.  That's my point.  We're called to be Christian people as best as possible at *all* moments.  Yes -- jokes are fine, but there is a limit to what is right.

Posted

I am at a hair salon with foils on my head, my phone in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. The timing of this thread is perfect.

 

MY HAIR SALON DOESN'T GIVE ME WINE ... where is this?!?!? :)

Posted

Agreed -- but your post stated "1) Because Lil Red falls under all protections afforded by the Winchester Laws" which it is not correct, since the Winchester line applies only to Winchester. 

 

See the following: http://www.phatmass.com/phorum-guidelines/

 

Maybe you were joking?  I didn't get that during the 1st post.

 

 

I think also you may not have understood where I was going ... I realize (yes definitely) that Lil Red's original comment was a joke, and took it as such.  But I do give Perigrina some credit for noting that there have been some very negative posts on Phatmass and some of the posts have come from Church Militants.  That's my point.  We're called to be Christian people as best as possible at *all* moments.  Yes -- jokes are fine, but there is a limit to what is right.

You're the Martin Luther of explaining the Winchester Line.

Posted

You're the Martin Luther of explaining the Winchester Line.

 

Heh.  I actually laugh at being called a protestant :P.  But besides maybe I'm more of a reformer like St. John of the Cross (who was actually jailed by his community at one point in time).

Anastasia13
Posted

You're the Martin Luther of explaining the Winchester Line.

Martin Luther didn't disregard tradition. That's what we have Baptists for.

blazeingstar
Posted

You're the Martin Luther of explaining the Winchester Line.

 

Dear Winchester, even if DuST never ever makes me Church militant, I'd be hononerd if you propped my Amen post.

 

Cause you're you.

The Bus Station
Posted

Dear Winchester, even if DuST never ever makes me Church militant, I'd be hononerd if you propped my Amen post.

 

Cause you're you.

 

tumblr_inline_mk778jZKp61qz4rgp.gif

Credo in Deum
Posted

Our ability to go off topic at Phatmass is...well....amazeballs.gif

 

 

jakedance.gif

Posted

I did not say that.  I am sorry if I have hurt you.

 

You're mistaken if you think your opinion has the ability to "hurt" me. 

tumblr_n917d2kQOO1sh43kgo1_500.gif

Posted

#So.Much.Butt.Hurt.

 

tumblr_lq2ozl8Sm21qht847.gif

Posted

She could apologize to the few people in this thread that she laughed at.

 

nope.gif

Posted

Agreed -- but your post stated "1) Because Lil Red falls under all protections afforded by the Winchester Laws" which it is not correct, since the Winchester line applies only to Winchester. 

 

 

incorrect. dUSt said that the Winchester Line applies to all, not just Winchester. 

blazeingstar
Posted

incorrect. dUSt said that the Winchester Line applies to all, not just Winchester. 

 

Lil Red you need to stop being this awesome or else I'm going to run out of props.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...