Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Let me explain something.

 

You should never get mad, feel bad, act sad, or get stressed out over something said on the INTERNET.

 

It's pixels people. Not real life.

 

Would you let a Roomba ruin your day!?!?

 

No? Then don't let the internet ruin your day. People on the internet are NOT REAL. They are pixels on your screen. They do not exist in real life and should not have any affect on your real life emotions.

 

Allow reality to depress you--not fictitious caricatures that are presented on the internet. In other words, don't let Dustin Hoffman put you in a rut just because he played such a hateful version of Captain Hook.

 

K bye.

Deus te Amat
Posted

And the boss said, thou shall not Internet.

Posted

Internet personas are characters.

 

On the internet, I play a person in charge of things.

In real life, I am but a feeble pansy that is not in charge of anything.

 

If I do it, everyone must do it.

 

When I learned this, I was no longer emotionally affected by internet.

Posted

Let me explain something.

 

You should never get mad, feel bad, act sad, or get stressed out over something said on the INTERNET.

 

It's pixels people. Not real life.

 

Would you let a Roomba ruin your day!?!?

 

No? Then don't let the internet ruin your day. People on the internet are NOT REAL. They are pixels on your screen. They do not exist in real life and should not have any affect on your real life emotions.

 

Allow reality to depress you--not fictitious caricatures that are presented on the internet. In other words, don't let Dustin Hoffman put you in a rut just because he played such a hateful version of Captain Hook.

 

K bye.

 

sweets, 

tumblr_mo21h1wfdB1r2fqvso1_500.gif
 

Credo in Deum
Posted

Drop dead Fred!

Posted

I know Im in the minority here, but I do think people on the internet are real and I dont believe charity should stop as soon as we sit our fat asses down and log on. 

 

Just my thoughts. Burn me at the stake if you feel it will appease your sensibilities. 

Credo in Deum
Posted (edited)

I know Im in the minority here, but I do think people on the internet are real and I dont believe charity should stop as soon as we sit our fat asses down and log on.

My ass is huskey.

Just my thoughts. Burn me at the stake if you feel it will appease your sensibilities.

Burn you at the stake? Heavens no. I prefer a rack of lamb. Bazing! Edited by Credo in Deum
OnlySunshine
Posted

I know Im in the minority here, but I do think people on the internet are real and I dont believe charity should stop as soon as we sit our fat asses down and log on. 

 

Just my thoughts. Burn me at the stake if you feel it will appease your sensibilities. 

 

omg-too-much.gif
 

Posted

My ass is Huskey.

 

tumblr_lqptqjNvNP1qzioswo1_500.jpg

Posted

omg-too-much.gif
 

julia_mouth.jpg

Julia-Roberts-Mouth.jpg

Posted

Some people will expect a Catholic site to live up to better standards than a general public forum. If it's more free going and not serious then everyone needs to be clear from the offset. But if a poster does typical forum stuff one minute and the next minute they switch to telling someone the moral orthodoxy of how to act/think the next then I can see why people may take more issue with certain things that are said.

OnlySunshine
Posted

 

omg-too-much.gif
 

julia_mouth.jpg

Julia-Roberts-Mouth.jpg

 

 

That's just creepy...

Posted

That's just creepy..

You asked for it...

Nihil Obstat
Posted

So... just wondering I guess. At what point did Moosey become a real person as opposed to pixels on a screen? At what point did she begin to exist in real life?

OnlySunshine
Posted

You asked for it...

 

happy-twins.gif
 

Posted

Actually she is fake. Sorry Nihil. Didnt she tell you? Tsk tsk

Posted

happy-twins.gif
 

 

Dont post cute stuff while Im on a mission. Ill be derailed!

 

cute babies! :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...