Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

My comments were meant for the people who are affected by the internet jerks, and in no way was meant to encourage internet jerks. On the contrary, it was meant as a condemnation for people who feel like they can be jerks on the internet because it's only the internet. I wish everyone would act their human selves on the internet--and not brave characters of who they wish they were--even though that would be way less exciting.

 

What if I am acting my human self on the internet already? Smile and nod to put up with annoying people and then go rant to my husband about how stupid it all is later... :paperbag:

  • 8 months later...
Posted

every butt is beautiful. 

​

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Now that there is gold. I can't prop that enough, Era. 

veritasluxmea
Posted

what ever brought you back to this thread Era? 

Posted

Butts. And I saw it in the users list roundup of what everyone's looking at.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...