OnlySunshine Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 I LOVE chocolate dipped potato chips! A great combination of sweet and salty. :drool:
Blessed&Grateful Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 This reply oozes with emotion. Not good Minion of Death material. Dust, forgive me but I do not see the emotion of which you speak. I see an opinion simply stated.
OnlySunshine Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 Dust, forgive me but I do not see the emotion of which you speak. I see an opinion simply stated. I think he's just teasing because of the thread in the Vocation Station. ;)
Nunsense Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 This reply oozes with emotion. Not good Minion of Death material. You have read it wrong then - it was a logical, well thought out treatise on what is actually happening here in phatmass. And since I have no problem with male only priests, it only makes sense for you to do the same thing here with mods. And since I have passed menopause, there are no more hormones to displace my very unemotional and practical opinions. I am now ruled by logic alone. But I am too humble to be a mod anyway so there is no problem.
franciscanheart Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 I was only nominated for eviction four times? I'm surprised, but grateful.
Marie-Therese Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 I was only nominated for eviction four times? I'm surprised, but grateful. Love you, Frannie. <3 If anything needs purging around here, it's the overly constipated sense of humour. Good grief.
Anastasia13 Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 Dust should make me a moderator. In the right company, I can be heard saying, "That's stupid."
porziuncola Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 (edited) This was like a soap opera in thread form. I didn't quite follow it, but it was still oh so entertaining, with some emotional moments. Oh, and btw... Hi again! Edited August 6, 2014 by porziuncola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now