Vincent Vega Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 In true transparency, here are the results of The Purge:The question on the form was: Is there a member that is harmful to the well being of phatmass? Who? And the results were: dUSt (6) Lil Red (6) Winchester (6) Perigrina (4) franciscanheart (4) mortify II (4) Ice Princess (3) FuturePriest (3) Blazingstar (2) Semper Catholic (2) Oremus1 (2) Hasan (2) roamin catholic (2) abrideofchrist (2) the171 (2) Samuel Clemens Edward Longshanks Dick Cheney futuresister2009 reyb teresitacarmel Ralph Macchio Benedictus dairygirl4u2c nunsense hierphant Gnostic Christian Bishop das8949 The fact that neither Dairygirl, Madame Vengier, nor Budge are on this list reminds me why I don't spend time here.
truthfinder Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 Yes, and when was the last time we saw Madame V or Budge?????
Vincent Vega Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 dairygirl is on the list The fact that I am illiterate reminds me why I don't spend time here.
dUSt Posted August 6, 2014 Author Posted August 6, 2014 The fact that neither Dairygirl, Madame Vengier, nor Budge are on this list reminds me why I don't spend time here. This is the the type of attitude we need on the mod team? Are you game?
Lilllabettt Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 (edited) how can you people remember so far back. I can't remember what I had for breakfast. **ETA: nvm. it was tortillas and dip Edited August 6, 2014 by Lilllabettt
Nunsense Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 I just read this whole thread. OH GOD WHY I have just reached my quota of props for the day or I would prop you. I spent most of my props in the mod squad room - sorry. I don't want to remove them - they might ban me! :)
Lil Red Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 I just read this whole thread. OH GOD WHY You should've told me, I would have reminded you to have a stiff drink beforehand.
Nunsense Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 You should've told me, I would have reminded you to have a stiff drink beforehand. Oh where are the props when you need them most??
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 (edited) USAirwaysIHS for Minion of Death! Yeah! Edited August 6, 2014 by IcePrincessKRS
Anomaly Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 I just read this whole thread. OH GOD WHY The SWMBO just asked why I was laughing at my phone... I could not explain.
Norseman82 Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 The best analogy I can give of this whole episode is to a fart. We need to realize that some farts will cause people to leave the room, and this has to be the biggest fart that this site has blown since I've been here.
Lilllabettt Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 The best analogy I can give of this whole episode is to a fart. We need to realize that some farts will cause people to leave the room, and this has to be the biggest fart that this site has blown since I've been here. oh no there have been worse. also do you realize that SCIENCE! has shown that people like the smell of their own farts? therefore people who appreciate phatmass pharts are true phatmassers
Nunsense Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 oh no there have been worse. also do you realize that SCIENCE! has shown that people like the smell of their own fluffy air extractions? therefore people who appreciate phatmass pharts are true phatmassers I used to take it all too seriously and get upset at the blowouts here, but now I think I like the small of the phatmass pharts, so maybe I am truly becoming one of the phamily (although a humbly inferior member of course). I only wish I had more props - I have been really enjoying propping everyone tonight (tomorrow is a hermit day and I get to sleep in so I am up later than usual spending silly time propping posts). I would have propped this Lilll but couldn't - sorry.
dUSt Posted August 6, 2014 Author Posted August 6, 2014 The best analogy I can give of this whole episode is to a fart. We need to realize that some farts will cause people to leave the room, and this has to be the biggest fart that this site has blown since I've been here. This is the talk of a solid moderator. Wanna?
Nunsense Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 This is the talk of a solid moderator. Wanna? Just make all the males Minions of Death while you're at it - would save time. And they can become the priests of phatmass since women aren't allowed. :idontknow: Just saying. :whistle:
dUSt Posted August 6, 2014 Author Posted August 6, 2014 Just make all the males Minions of Death while you're at it - would save time. And they can become the priests of phatmass since women aren't allowed. :idontknow: Just saying. :whistle: This reply oozes with emotion. Not good mod material.
Luigi Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 I just read this whole thread. OH GOD WHY You get time out of purgatory for it. Me, I'm doing full time in purgatory.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now