Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Credo in Deum
Posted

I'm so confused right now.

avuoy.jpg

Posted

shot2.jpg

 

They brought their ___ toys with them!

Posted

Hey now.

 

I mean, FP got 3 votes. Hassan got 2, and you didn't get any? Shenanigans indeed. FP. IS. A. FETUS. And he got more votes than you and Hassan combined. You've lost your touch. 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I mean, FP got 3 votes. Hassan got 2, and you didn't get any? Shenanigans indeed. FP. IS. A. FETUS. And he got more votes than you and Hassan combined. You've lost your touch. 

The norm since I have been here is for me to be well liked. There has been a short span where that was not the case, but it was something of an aberration from the usual state of affairs.  ;)

FP is liked, but he is not well-liked. :|

CountrySteve937
Posted

I'm so confused right now.

 

So am I, 

 

 

livingunderrock.jpg

Posted

Holding someone responsible for invincible ignorance is not Catholic.

 

Cool ... so it was an error in judgement :).

Posted

The norm since I have been here is for me to be well liked. There has been a short span where that was not the case, but it was something of an aberration from the usual state of affairs.   ;)

FP is liked, but he is not well-liked. :|

 

I remember when you weren't well liked ... but that was ages ago ... I like the new you!

 

Besides ... I was a fan of the pre-aberration you too :)

 

:cheers2:

PhuturePriest
Posted

The norm since I have been here is for me to be well liked. There has been a short span where that was not the case, but it was something of an aberration from the usual state of affairs.   ;)

FP is liked, but he is not well-liked. :|

 

He who is of the business of evangelization and does not have enemies is not properly doing his job. Therefore, I'm winning and you're losing.

Posted

I just wish people would stop sending all the hate mail. Not cool. 

Posted

Still no hate mail in my inbox.  Come on, guys, you're confusing me.

Credo in Deum
Posted

Check your inbox. ;)

Posted

:-O  Woah guys.  That was some hate mail there.

 

[spoiler]the hate mail mostly told me that it was hate mail.[/spoiler]

 

I think my urge to be controversial has been sated now.

 

[spoiler]you guys are funny.  :)[/spoiler]

Posted

Do you think the hate may was lying about its identity? 

Posted

Do you think the hate may was lying about its identity? 

 

hate and lies, hate and lies.  it's all the same.  I can't deal with it anymore.  cue angst, shock, misery, and more angst.

 

And Kit Kat bars!

Posted

Cool ... so it was an error in judgement :).

I wouldn't know.

Posted

I like saying 'angst" with German pronunciation (in that language it means "fear"), roughly "Ahngshht".   It sounds more dramatic.

 

I HAVE SO MUCH AHNGSHHT! 

Lilllabettt
Posted

I vote to purge Lilllabettt, Winchester, and Hassan

 

 

this I would consider an honor.  

But if phatmass tried to purge Winchester the resulting paradox would destroy the time-space continuum.

And Hassan isn't even here, he lives in a pocket universe. So ... 

Posted (edited)

hate and lies, hate and lies.  it's all the same.  I can't deal with it anymore.  cue angst, shock, misery, and more angst.

 

And Kit Kat bars!

 

 

Well, after all the hate mail I get, I think that someone should show up at my door with a 6-pack of beer....................................

 

 

but I'm not sure my Prioress would approve. :(

 

 

And besides, I'd prefer a nice Chianti with some fava beans anyway. :)

 

 

 

Or even a Diet Coke with a Butterfinger!

Edited by nunsense
Posted

In true transparency, here are the results of The Purge:

The question on the form was:
Is there a member that is harmful to the well being of phatmass? Who?

And the results were:
dUSt (6)
Lil Red (6)
Winchester (6)
Perigrina (4)
franciscanheart (4)
mortify II (4)
Ice Princess (3)
FuturePriest (3)
Blazingstar (2)
Semper Catholic (2)
Oremus1 (2)
Hasan (2)
roamin catholic (2)
abrideofchrist (2)
the171 (2)
Samuel Clemens
Edward Longshanks
Dick Cheney
futuresister2009
reyb
teresitacarmel
Ralph Macchio
Benedictus
dairygirl4u2c
nunsense
hierphant
Gnostic Christian Bishop
das8949


I didn't make the list. I guess I'm not trying hard enough.
Nihil Obstat
Posted

He who is of the business of evangelization and does not have enemies is not properly doing his job. Therefore, I'm winning and you're losing.

Obviously you have not read and/or watched Death of a Salesman.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...