An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reunion Thread (reunion Drama?)

puellapaschalis

Anastasia13

This reminds me, does anybody know where to get crumpets?

I was at Trader Joe's the other day and they were selling this lemon spread, with a hand written sign beside it that said, "Fo' your crumpets!"

But, I could not find crumpets. :(

These, but it is not a chain.

Edited by Light and Truth

OnlySunshine

This reminds me, does anybody know where to get crumpets?

I was at Trader Joe's the other day and they were selling this lemon spread, with a hand written sign beside it that said, "Fo' your crumpets!"

But, I could not find crumpets. :(

I've found World Market is really great for international cuisine.  If you have one in your neighborhood, I'd check there.  Or, if there's a tea room, that's a good place, too.  Not sure what part of TX you are located but these are located in Dallas:

http://hauteliving.com/2010/12/tea-and-crumpets-the-top-5-tea-parlors-in-dallas/114035/

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

Anastasia13

If that doesn't work, Yelp.com might be able help locate the nearest British grocery store.

Deus te Amat

Hiiiii! How are you keeping?

I'm keepin on keepin on. It is obvious that God loves to laugh at our plans -- the hard (read: fun) part is learning to laugh with Him!

How are you?

I like fruity teas, with just a dollop of honey. Wanna cuppa raspberry and pomegranate?

OnlySunshine

My favorite bag tea (besides black) is Twinings Lady Grey.  I don't like Earl Grey that much but Lady Grey is nice, smooth, and fruity.  :)

My favorite loose tea is a mixture of Rooibos Chai and Mate Vana from Teavana.  :drool:

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

puellapaschalis

I'm keepin on keepin on. It is obvious that God loves to laugh at our plans -- the hard (read: fun) part is learning to laugh with Him!

How are you?

I like fruity teas, with just a dollop of honey. Wanna cuppa raspberry and pomegranate?

I'm...much better than in 2009. Well, on good days I am :) It's still a very tough road.

I used to be a huge fan of orange and cinnamon tea. I wonder where I could get some of that now.... Hm.

Deus te Amat

I'm...much better than in 2009. Well, on good days I am :) It's still a very tough road.

I used to be a huge fan of orange and cinnamon tea. I wonder where I could get some of that now.... Hm.

I hear you. Replace the year on there and I could give the same answer. :P I am so glad to hear you are doing well, though. And to see you posting!! :D

brandelynmarie

Fruit teas all taste equally sour to me.

Try Teavana :coffee:

http://www.teavana.com/

Very expensive, but decadent, a little goes a long way... I mix Strawberry Cream with Slimful Chocolate Decadence to make a chocolate -covered strawberry. ;)

:wave: HI Puella!

Edited by brandelynmarie

OnlySunshine

Try Teavana :coffee:

http://www.teavana.com/

Very expensive, but decadent, a little goes a long way... I mix Strawberry Cream with Slimful Chocolate Decadence to make a chocolate -covered strawberry. ;)

:wave: HI Puella!

MateVana is my favorite!  It's mixed with cocoa and is DELIGHTFUL!  ;)

puellapaschalis

I hear you. Replace the year on there and I could give the same answer. :P I am so glad to hear you are doing well, though. And to see you posting!! :D

Thank you!

It's hard to describe (not that I'd want to on the internet anyway), but in some ways it feels like coming full circle. The terms people used ('Learning about yourself' or somesuch) seemed so paltry and inadequate, and then you walk through fire, and they seem even more inadequate, and then you pick yourself up and carry on, and you realise that those silly and shallow phrases really are the best you can do - because using more words wouldn't express things better.

Gosh that was a heavy paragraph. Time to make some more tea.

[attachment=3292:UK-mug-of-tea.jpg]