An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know When Your A Phataddict When.....

littleflower+JMJ

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Mar 14 2005, 11:05 PM'] London!! :freak: :shock:

how cool is that?!!  ^_^  :cool: [/quote]
It would be cool, but the hostel I am at is a dump. I have four nights reserved but I am seriously thinking of checking out and checking in somewhere else. I am right in the heart of London and so I'm not used to the bustle. That and there's smoking in this place so it reeks, there is no shower on my floor (or ladies bathroom) so I have to go to the second floor, their elevator is broken so lugging my suitcase up 3 floors wasn't fun ... and [b]I didn't get a wink of sleep which is why I've logged on here.[/b] (Just in case anyone thinks I'm really crazy.) If I'm really tired and fall asleep, though, I could sleep through the noise outside.

I suppose the idea is that you're supposed to get so drunk you don't care how crappy your sleeping conditions are helps you sleep in a place like this. Bleah.

I really must be getting old(er). I perceive hostels a lot more differently at 28 than I did at 22.....

Well, on second thought, it's dirt cheap, I probably didn't sleep because I'm just too wired and my body doesn't know what time zone I should be in anyway, and with the extra money maybe I can buy something cool.

And the city itself is still pretty cool despite being bloody expensive.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 15 2005, 12:02 AM'] It would be cool, but the hostel I am at is a dump. I have four nights reserved but I am seriously thinking of checking out and checking in somewhere else. I am right in the heart of London and so I'm not used to the bustle. That and there's smoking in this place so it reeks, there is no shower on my floor (or ladies bathroom) so I have to go to the second floor, their elevator is broken so lugging my suitcase up 3 floors wasn't fun ... and [b]I didn't get a wink of sleep which is why I've logged on here.[/b] (Just in case anyone thinks I'm really crazy.) If I'm really tired and fall asleep, though, I could sleep through the noise outside.

I suppose the idea is that you're supposed to get so drunk you don't care how crappy your sleeping conditions are helps you sleep in a place like this. Bleah.

I really must be getting old(er). I perceive hostels a lot more differently at 28 than I did at 22.....

Well, on second thought, it's dirt cheap, I probably didn't sleep because I'm just too wired and my body doesn't know what time zone I should be in anyway, and with the extra money maybe I can buy something cool.

And the city itself is still pretty cool despite being bloody expensive. [/quote]
bloody expensive? Developing the English vocabulary are ya? Haha, I sure do know how things are expensive since my sister lives there. Pounds...holy carp, my sister finds things cheap in Canada....

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Mar 15 2005, 05:26 PM'] you know you're a phataddict when...

you don't care anymore. [/quote]
:mellow:

Just watch out for those soccer hooligans Ash Wednesday, Chelsea won today so half the brittish are crazy happy and the other ones that are Arsenal supporters are pissed because its going to be harder for them to be champions

Catholictothecore

to Racheal: of course, don't you know the average brain stops maturing a three now-a-days?

to Littleflower+JMJ+: you don't care anymore that your a phataddict.

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Mar 15 2005, 05:32 PM'] to Racheal: of course, don't you know the average brain stops maturing a three now-a-days?
[/quote]
are you insinuating something? :huh:

Catholictothecore

I'm insuitating at the relative amount of immaturity found in movies and other supposed "intellectual stimuli" of todays post-Christian society and culture.

And yes, I am just being a cynical laughing behind my back enjoying what's left of this day kinda guy.

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Mar 15 2005, 05:38 PM'] I'm insuitating at the relative amount of immaturity found in movies and other supposed "intellectual stimuli" of todays post-Christian society and culture.

And yes, I am just being a cynical laughing behind my back enjoying what's left of this day kinda guy. [/quote]
<_<

you know you're addicted to pm when you post in this thread :unsure:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Mar 15 2005, 05:32 PM'] to Littleflower+JMJ+: you don't care anymore that your a phataddict. [/quote]
*runs to hide*