An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know When Your A Phataddict When.....

littleflower+JMJ

When you post prayers on Phatmass more often than you ask other people in real life for prayers cuz you know your phamily will actually read your prayers and pray them :wub:

You know you're a phatmass addict when in your health and fitness class you're thinking about your phamily and your head jerks up wen you hear the word "fat mass", thinking it's "Phatmass" :rolleyes:

Birgitta Noel

When you have to (regularly) add Phatmass to your confession because you've been on it when you should be working etc!

:shame: :shame: :shame:

When as you begin your homily preparation, you check the board to see what posts have been made.

When in between conferences in Chicago, you check the board.

That's it, I'm officially a Phataddict... I just had a dream that I was posting something on the Phatmass boards.

:blink::wacko: :ph34r: :skitzo:

-Mark

That's it, I'm officially a Phataddict... I just had a dream that I was posting something on the Phatmass boards.

:blink::wacko: :ph34r: :skitzo:

-Mark

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

You're a phataddict when you see things throughout the day and think about phamily ("Hehe, flowery woud like this", "Milkshakes = hyper", "Today so-and-so is going to be doing this-and-that")