An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know When Your A Phataddict When.....

littleflower+JMJ

you know you're a phataddict when you find out more about your real life friends' lives online than in person....oh boy;)

have I mentioned I got my permit yet?

• 5 months later...
littleflower+JMJ

big BUMP!!

:D

YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR A PHATMASS ADDICT, when you pray and carry the intentions of those from your phatmass phamily................

:wub: :wub: :wub:

When you have spent all your time at work posting and then go home (knowing your wife has spent most of her time on PM) and she says' "You wanna go to 'the site'?" and you say yes, knowing it's PM.

You know you're addicted when it's 12:00am, you haven't had a bath yet and you've got a v. busy day at work to look forward to from 6:00am!!! :lol:

Happy days!

Aaaaaahhhh! I'm showing signs of Phataddiction and I've only been here a couple days!

Hello, my name is Im4Him and I'm a Phataddict...

You know you're a phat addict when writing a paper for school takes 4 times as long as it should because you have to check Phatmass for new responses after every sentence you write.

Not that I'm doing that, or anything... :whistle:

Spiritual_Arsonist

When you eat all meals with with one hand because the other one is posting.

This is true for e half the time. Phatmass should supply us with napkins so our keyboards dont get dirty and covered with food.

littleflower+JMJ

you know when your a phataddict when you leave your house wearing one of your two phatmass teeshirts, a phatmass baseball cap, with a signed massmatics CD in your hand to jam to........then proceed to find the nearest computer to get online at the phatmass phorum...

:ph34r: