PyroPenguinX07 Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 Don't know if this was said already but When you have a different backround color for every day of the week
Paladin D Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 You're an addict when you try searching for "Phatmass" in the Catechism.
PyroPenguinX07 Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 When your typing a paper thats worth 15% of your grade due in school the next day at 8:08 but decide to post instead
CatholicAndFanatical Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 when, like my dear friend CatholicAndFanatical, you put off cleaning the house and doing the laundry because oh good gravy you may miss something important that you need to respond to IMMEDIATELY! he he he dem was fightin' words huh :knockout: ahhh, that aint right who on earth would rather clean house than be on phatmass..geesh. come on!! I knew I was an addict when I started signing my checks CatholicAndFanatical Gosh i love this site :wub: um, faithfinder ma'am... :slam: CatholicAndFanatical
Jake Huether Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 ...When your boss hands you an assignment and you tell him, "I'll get to it once I'm finished with this post." Okay. I'm not THAT bad. Well, at least I don't say that to his face anyway. ;)
Anna Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 :: guilty, guilty, guilty.... Oh I am sooooooooooo guilty.... Now: Do you think that's a bad thing? pax Christi. <><
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 14, 2004 Author Posted January 14, 2004 ...When your boss hands you an assignment and you tell him, "I'll get to it once I'm finished with this post." Okay. I'm not THAT bad. Well, at least I don't say that to his face anyway. :rolling: :ph34r: if you did do that, you got guts!! -_- im so glad you always take the time to be here! even if you have to play it off sometimes because of work!! :P
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 when your phriends tell you to quit pushing Phatmass on them and when you start to talk about something you've seen on-line, your phriends go "Oh not Phatmass again."
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 when your hubby asks if you really are working or if you're posting again.
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 when you ignore your wonderful pizza to post in the "You Know You're A PhatAddict When" thread
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 When you post prayers on Phatmass more often than you ask other people in real life for prayers cuz you know your phamily will actually read your prayers and pray them :wub:
Lil Red Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 When, under your links, Phatmass is under the title of "Kick Butt Catholic Sites"
VeraMaria Posted January 17, 2004 Posted January 17, 2004 You know you're a phatmass addict when in your health and fitness class you're thinking about your phamily and your head jerks up wen you hear the word "fat mass", thinking it's "Phatmass" :rolleyes:
immaculata Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 When Phrends and Phamily think you are Phoolish Phor Phrequently Phailing to spell words that begin with an 'F' correctly.
Birgitta Noel Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 When you have to (regularly) add Phatmass to your confession because you've been on it when you should be working etc! :shame: :shame: :shame:
Pontifex Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 When as you begin your homily preparation, you check the board to see what posts have been made. When in between conferences in Chicago, you check the board.
joemal1117 Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 When reading Phatmass first thing in the morning, takes the place of that first cup of coffee :D
geetarplayer Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 That's it, I'm officially a Phataddict... I just had a dream that I was posting something on the Phatmass boards. :ph34r: :skitzo: -Mark
Lil Red Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 That's it, I'm officially a Phataddict... I just had a dream that I was posting something on the Phatmass boards. :ph34r: :skitzo: -Mark :lol:
VeraMaria Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 You're a phataddict when you see things throughout the day and think about phamily ("Hehe, flowery woud like this", "Milkshakes = hyper", "Today so-and-so is going to be doing this-and-that")
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now