An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know When Your A Phataddict When.....

littleflower+JMJ

littleflower+JMJ

--you know when your a phataddict when instead of saying [b]"im leaving"[/b] you are telling your family members [b]"Im signing out!"[/b] when you leave to run errands or go to the store. :rolling:

--when you start telling the Phone and credit card ppl to [b]PM[/b] you the monthly bill

--when you go to the search engine and look for a thread that you posted on along time ago because it had really good info on it

You know you're a PM addict when you IM your friends saying "I'm going to bed," when you're really just pming....

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 24 2005, 08:49 PM'] You know you're a PM addict when you IM your friends saying "I'm going to bed," when you're really just pming.... [/quote]
:lol:

let_go_let_God

You know that you are a PM addict when you admittedly know that you are heavily addicted yeet spread the addiction to your friends and the post 100 times in their first day alone.

God bless-
LGLG

Catholictothecore

[quote name='GodsThespianChic' date='Jul 5 2003, 11:43 PM'] When you've only been a member for 2 days, you can't figure out anything better to do while online, sign on just for Phatmass, AND you already have over 45 posts after those 2 days!!

That's me by the way! ^_^ [/quote]
Try having ONE day and a hundred posts. Darn you, LGLG...I'm hooked good.

let_go_let_God

Hey I only refered him to the site! I warned him that it was addicting! I told him once he started he would never leave!

Oh Woe is ME!

God bless-
LGLG

let_go_let_God

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Jan 24 2005, 10:25 PM'] Try having ONE day and a hundred posts. Darn you, LGLG...I'm hooked good. [/quote]
Don't completely blame me! I only refered you here!

You know that you are addicted when you will stay on here all night having relevent conversations and then continue them with friends who have no clue what you are talking about.

God bless-
LGLG

Catholictothecore

(uber excited because he finaly discovered what the fast reply is for)

(to LGLG)Whatever.

You know your an addict to Phatmass when....you can't think of anything but are posting anyway

let_go_let_God

< Is hurt :(
but you know that you are a phatmass addict when you know that even when you get in debates like this, its all fun and games any way

*Hugs Catholictothecore* you know you are a great friend.

God bless-
LGLG

Catholictothecore

you know your an addict when...you can find a direct or indirect link to phatmass in every topic of conversation that could possibly come up.

(hugs LGLG) yes, I'm well away of the fact that I'm a good friend. (reels from slap from his g.a. to his pride.) Just joking. Your better than I am. (and lets not drag this arguement on any more)

you know you're an addict when all you have to say is "yeah, me too."

Hi, my name's journeyman. I'm a phatmass addict.

You're a phataddict when you refer phatmass to your teachers.

You're a phataddict when you start to type your phatmass name into your email account, then realize that it's not that.