An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know When Your A Phataddict When.....

littleflower+JMJ

theculturewarrior

[quote name='azaelia' date='Jan 26 2005, 04:33 PM'] You know you're a PhatAddict when...

...you refer to PMers in everyday conversation: "That sounds like something rachael said once..."

...you IM PMers more than you IM your best friend :unsure:

...you've divulged things on Phatmass that you wouldn't make known anywhere else.

...you start when you hear someone say something that sounds like or is your PM screen name or the screen name of another PMer.

...you think of Phatmass whenever you eat tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or cake.

:D [/quote]
You know you're a phatmass addict when you're bestest friend is someone you've met on phatmass and she doesn't know she's your best friend but she knows you're a little weird about it so she doesn't talk to you or reply in depth to your messages on her tagboard or live journal. :skitzo:

:skitzo:

Catholictothecore

...you try and convince people from other chat rooms/message boards that aren't even faith related to check out Phatmass. (I hope she joins)

• 1 month later...

You know you're a phataddict when one of your contacts falls out because you've been staring at the computer screen for so long, they're almost dry.

...Must......remember.....to........blink.........

[quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Mar 14 2005, 10:54 AM'] ...when you can't remember what anyone's real name is.

(Does anybody remember mine???) [/quote]
yep, your name is Jackie. ;)

Edited by Dudette

Ash Wednesday

You know you're a phataddict if you're in a foreign country and you get internet access and log on to phatmass.

I win.

Hello from London, by the way. :rolling:

Catholictothecore

Hello!!! What's the wheater there in the city that discovered "smog" like today!

You know your' addicted to Phatmass....when someone starts singing Point of Grace's "Circle of Friends," and you think of screen names instead of people!

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 14 2005, 08:16 PM'] You know you're a phataddict if you're in a foreign country and you get internet access and log on to phatmass.

I win.

Hello from London, by the way. :rolling: [/quote]
London!! :freak: :shock:

how cool is that?!! ^_^ :cool: