An Old School Catholic Message Board

Crazy Cat Lady

dominicansoul

dominicansoul

awwww she's beautiful!!! Resembles my Batty....

Okay, I'm new to being a cat lady, so I need someone to tell me not to panic....

tonite as I was cleaning the kitty litter box, my scooper cracked and bits of kitty litter flew everywhere, and I wound up tasting a little in my mouth!  This was USED kitty litter peeps!!!  AM I GONNA DIE???????

dominicansoul

well, tomorrow is First Saturday, I'll go to Confession and be ready to go... :(  

Maximilianus

You are going to contract felisdomesticulosis. The only cure is eating a handful of habanero peppers

dominicansoul

once saw a guy get rushed to an emergency room after he won a jalapeno eating contest....

are you sure I need to do this?  lol

dominicansoul

today my kitties will be getting an air conditioner in their bedroom.  this way they will be able to stay in and enjoy their room more often (it gets so hot in there!)

dominicansoul

Scamp is just chilling while my brothers put his ac in his bedroom... cuddles and batty are scared and hiding from all the noise...

image.jpg

IgnatiusofLoyola

Scamp is just chilling while my brothers put his ac in his bedroom... cuddles and batty are scared and hiding from all the noise...

image.jpg

Well, SOMEONE has to supervise and make sure the job is being done correctly! My late male cat Leo (two years now, and I still miss him!) used to regularly "supervise" repairmen who came to the house. It was HIS house after all! (Although he "let" me pay the mortgage. :) )

dominicansoul

Ok cat lovers I have a question... Lately I've been seeing little dandruff on my kitties.  I've been feeling kinda itchy around them and they seem to be itchy as well.  Have any of you had this experience?  What can it be?  At any rate they will be seeing their vet on Saturday.  

AccountDeleted

Ok cat lovers I have a question... Lately I've been seeing little dandruff on my kitties.  I've been feeling kinda itchy around them and they seem to be itchy as well.  Have any of you had this experience?  What can it be?  At any rate they will be seeing their vet on Saturday.  

No answer to that question DS, sorry.

I did want to say that Bella is home with me and never have I been so tired. This baby loves to play at night, when I want to sleep, and she thinks the kitty litter box is a delightful toy to scatter everywhere. I am so glad she is 8 months old and will one day be out of the kitten phase. I love it when she just sits on my lap and purrs but she has so much energy and loves to play. I am trying to train her, but the last time I had a cat of my own was in 2000 (15 years ago!) and I had her for 10 years so she sort of became my companion, but oh do I remember her early years, when she was crazy and up all night too! Tired, so tired.... :sleep2:

Edited by nunsense