An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should thread necromancy be a bannable offense?

Ice_nine

I like that show The First 48 where if they don't solve the crime within 48 hours, they move on to the next episode. I also like turtles.

MarysLittleFlower

Necromancy - bad.

Bringing back old threads - I don't particularly care either way .. I guess I'm the least opinionated person on that here :) 

multiple people are posting in them. why don't you start a new thread about something?

Look at my post count. I do my part.

AveMariaPurissima

Interesting that this should come up now...the other day I found a really old thread in VS that I wanted to necromance but I was afraid of getting yelled at if I did it....

Interesting that this should come up now...the other day I found a really old thread in VS that I wanted to necromance but I was afraid of getting yelled at if I did it....

You can always just start a new topic and link to the old one in the OP. It works fine. And then people don't have to scroll through a bunch of lame 2003 internet pages to get to the relevant stuff.

Has it occurred to anyone that if we had interesting new threads we. Wouldn't be pushed to the practice of archeology and look up old threads. 

That just maybe - I'm the victim here?   Huh?! Anyone think of that? Huh?

AveMariaPurissima

You can always just start a new topic and link to the old one in the OP. It works fine. And then people don't have to scroll through a bunch of lame 2003 internet pages to get to the relevant stuff.

I know, I thought about doing that...it just didn't seem worth it when all I wanted to say about was that the post (back in 2004, I think) mentioned a priest friend of mine, before he entered religious life, which I thought was really neat to see.  But although it's really c.ool to me, I doubt anyone else would care.