Credo in Deum Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 (edited) @Ancilla Domini Someone had to make this thread! Edited October 14, 2015 by Credo in Deum
Not A Mallard Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 I haven't seen much from these guys, but I like the Exodus one.
HopefulHeart Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 YES! I have been addicted to Studio C over the past week or so.
HopefulHeart Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 This main character is exactly the type of student I am.
Not A Mallard Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 This main character is exactly the type of student I am. ...I don't know what to say, except that I've gotten the "he'd be my son" comment before.
HopefulHeart Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 ...I don't know what to say, except that I've gotten the "he'd be my son" comment before. I was partially joking, but I am known to be an overachiever in academics and I always try to get A's.
HopefulHeart Posted October 17, 2015 Posted October 17, 2015 I was at Staples office supply store tonight, and there was a display with "Studio C" written on the side. I was instantly intrigued, but it was just a notebook collection completely unrelated to the Youtube channel.
Not A Mallard Posted October 17, 2015 Posted October 17, 2015 I think the "LEGENDARY" poster in the background is Bear Holding a Shark!
Ancilla Domini Posted October 17, 2015 Posted October 17, 2015 Hmm....unidentified pink glop I just found in my couch...ah, let's lick it! Sounds like the 10th doctor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now