Not A Mallard Posted January 18, 2017 Posted January 18, 2017 This thread has been dead since July... I'm changing that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQ5W-NAlRI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOMYNuVeew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw6nuka39Qc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6WBHhmP_-A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQXf8fMOcnc On 12/13/2015 at 8:09 AM, Not A Mallard said: I had a dream last night where a Studio C sketch got interrupted by actors playing executives from Nintendo advertising for their new system. The dream ended with the execs giving out bowls of Cocoa Puffs to the audience (and filling the bowls up in ways that seemed hilarious) while a slow but catchy song played about how amesome Nintendo is. I completely forgot about this; now I'm laughing my head
HopefulHeart Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 I showed my dad a bunch of Studio C videos over my break. He enjoyed them quite a bit.
Not A Mallard Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ro7CjBPuU8
Not A Mallard Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6-bpZ0NnM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now