Lil'Monster Posted December 6, 2015 Posted December 6, 2015 I don't know if anyone posted this one because I didn't scroll through every page lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVnIcxDZoVY&list=PLGVpxD1HlmJ_6QKD_QKJcvmuV-gT76J19&index=26
Not A Mallard Posted December 13, 2015 Posted December 13, 2015 I had a dream last night where a Studio C sketch got interrupted by actors playing executives from Nintendo advertising for their new system. The dream ended with the execs giving out bowls of Cocoa Puffs to the audience (and filling the bowls up in ways that seemed hilarious) while a slow but catchy song played about how amesome Nintendo is.
HopefulHeart Posted December 24, 2015 Posted December 24, 2015 The funniest part of this one is completely unscripted.
Not A Mallard Posted December 24, 2015 Posted December 24, 2015 I love it when they make themselves crack up
HopefulHeart Posted January 25, 2016 Posted January 25, 2016 Catching up on Studio C after a two-week Youtube fast.... This one made me crack up.
elizabeth09 Posted June 30, 2016 Posted June 30, 2016 I love Studio C. I heard them because my sisters get to watch the.
Not A Mallard Posted July 8, 2016 Posted July 8, 2016 For Losties... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6uDvt90rwQ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now