HopefulHeart Posted November 26, 2015 Posted November 26, 2015 (edited) I never posted Part 2 of Operation Breakup! It's just as funny as the first. (Sorry I couldn't get the video player to work.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWw60iFRGBo Edited November 26, 2015 by HopefulHeart
Not A Mallard Posted November 26, 2015 Posted November 26, 2015 13 minutes ago, HopefulHeart said: I never posted Part 2 of Operation Breakup! It's just as funny as the first. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWw60iFRGBo&list=LLZGJIKAAHbXGpCkBmFG_38g&index=12 *Funnier
HopefulHeart Posted November 26, 2015 Posted November 26, 2015 3 minutes ago, Not A Mallard said: *Funnier Truth. When Studio C announced Matt's birthday on a certain social media site, I may or may not have commented that it was time to break out the sparkling cider.
Not A Mallard Posted November 26, 2015 Posted November 26, 2015 Just now, HopefulHeart said: Truth. When Studio C announced Matt's birthday on a certain social media site, I may or may not have commented that it was time to break out the sparkling cider. It's okay. I commented on the their new Star Wars video that I bought early tickets for The Force Awakens (which I actually did). 7 minutes ago, HopefulHeart said: Truth. When Studio C announced Matt's birthday on a certain social media site, I may or may not have commented that it was time to break out the sparkling cider. BTW, do you have Twitter?
Not A Mallard Posted November 27, 2015 Posted November 27, 2015 I saw that last sketch a while ago, but now I've seen enough Studio C to know what they're all talking about.
HopefulHeart Posted November 27, 2015 Posted November 27, 2015 I shared this sketch on Facebook with the line, "This is how English majors flirt." (I'm an English major.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ap6QT3aC4
Not A Mallard Posted November 27, 2015 Posted November 27, 2015 Just now, HopefulHeart said: I shared this sketch on Facebook with the line, "This is how English majors flirt." (I'm an English major.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ap6QT3aC4 NNN! NNN!
Not A Mallard Posted December 5, 2015 Posted December 5, 2015 Somebody's finally catching up with my posting habits.
HopefulHeart Posted December 5, 2015 Posted December 5, 2015 (edited) Well, my Facebook friends don't pay much attention to Studio C videos, so I just keep sharing them here. Edited December 5, 2015 by HopefulHeart
Not A Mallard Posted December 5, 2015 Posted December 5, 2015 Same here...unless I send them directly to someone.
Lil'Monster Posted December 5, 2015 Posted December 5, 2015 I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I think I was the first person to share a Studio C video on here a couple years ago......
Not A Mallard Posted December 6, 2015 Posted December 6, 2015 I'd like this skit more if I didn't feel so bad for Whitney
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now