Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Quotations that Motivate & Inspire


Recommended Posts

Posted

Let us hope, Gary, that many seeds have fallen into rich soil.

I am ok, cruising along normally.  May God bless you also............Barb

Posted

kamil-szumotalski-Vo1aefRpXcg-unsplash-1

 

Through Faith, We Can Have Contact With the Living God

 

https://catholicexchange.com/through-faith-we-can-have-contact-with-the-living-god?mc_cid=3c49722f55&mc_eid=1ea4a385a2

"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name: you are mine.
When you pass through waters, I will be with you;
through rivers, you shall not be swept away.
When you walk through fire, you shall not be burned,
nor will flames consume you."  ( Isaiah 43:1-2 )

Posted

Discontinuing my contributions to this thread to commit to other calls.

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

CCB868-C9-4382-477-B-AF0-F-CA836-AC3-FF2

(It was a unplanned parenthood)

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...